Marie Jane: Good or Evil? (1 Viewer)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
WΏΏdy;3120618 said:
Smoking pure hash,well stick a chewing gum on the table and stick a neddle on it..at the other end of the neddle attact a tiny lump or hash,light it up and cover it up with a glass and let the fire die and the glass is filled with smoke.

That's how i did it in lazy days.
That's basically the concept as hotknifing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
WΏΏdy;3120618 said:
Smoking pure hash,well stick a chewing gum on the table and stick a neddle on it..at the other end of the neddle attact a tiny lump or hash,light it up and cover it up with a glass and let the fire die and the glass is filled with smoke.

That's how i did it in lazy days.
That's not lazy :D it requires too much work.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
WΏΏdy;3120634 said:
My american classmate showed me that trick :D

Its hardly 5 mins work :D

For me,rolling joints is too much work. Back in uni i was a bong guy,the easiest and the most convenient way to smoke weed/hash,also it is easy to assemble one almost anywhere.
Rolling joints for me is very easy but also I was a bong guy back in the days, I really got bored of it. I enjoy the joint because it is more of a social activity.

Apr 15, 2006
WΏΏdy;3120634 said:
My american classmate showed me that trick :D

Its hardly 5 mins work :D

For me,rolling joints is too much work. Back in uni i was a bong guy,the easiest and the most convenient way to smoke weed/hash,also it is easy to assemble one almost anywhere.
Rolling a joint is too much work? Well... you clearly haven't come across these bad boys:

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Rolling joints for me is very easy but also I was a bong guy back in the days, I really got bored of it. I enjoy the joint because it is more of a social activity.
:agree:

That is why i switched to rolling as well.

Rolling a joint is too much work? Well... you clearly haven't come across these bad boys:

Ive seen ppl do that,i can roll one pretty quick too but for me its hard work :D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
One of my friends grew out his hair & tried to convince the principal that he was a rastafarian. He took it seriously just to smoke the shit, he went all out. Ditched white sugar, white starch products & steered clear from meat.:D
:lol: There's a white guy at my work with dreads and one of those sacks that hold the hair. You can tell he loves his weed.

I always smoke blunts with the occasional pipe and bong thrown in.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Evil anything that alters your mind enough to alter your personality is inherently evil
Have you ever been in love? I mean, crazy in love? Because women can do that to you, you do retarded shit to make them happy. Are they inherently evil too?

:lol: There's a white guy at my work with dreads and one of those sacks that hold the hair. You can tell he loves his weed.

I always smoke blunts with the occasional pipe and bong thrown in.
Does he have a grimey looking beard too?:D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I know what you mean. This kid was pretty clean, just going through a phase, I think.

Grimey beards are still nasty as hell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)