Marie Jane: Good or Evil? (2 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Not addicted that they will get withdrawal simptoms, but that people are in such companies that cannot live a day without weed, and spend most of their money on it. And the thing is such people mostly spend their time with one company for a long time and it makes it harder to quit for them, since after 3-4 years they don't have a lot of non smoking friends left or their mind is a bit messed up so they just keep on smoking, some get out of this habit, but there are people who stay in it for a long period of time. That is what I call addicted.

And people change when they smoke for a consistently long time. They become more stupid (don't know how else to describe it).

Constant usage of weed is for people who want top run away from problems.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Haha, oh yeah forgot all about those dudes.

They're like priests in the house of Weed.
One of my friends grew out his hair & tried to convince the principal that he was a rastafarian. He took it seriously just to smoke the shit, he went all out. Ditched white sugar, white starch products & steered clear from meat.:D

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You're inhaling THC, so yea it's the same thing but a different concentration. Hash is probably healthier since you aren't smoking plant leaves/bud too.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You're inhaling THC, so yea it's the same thing but a different concentration. Hash is probably healthier since you aren't smoking plant leaves/bud too.
Aaah, are we going into details now? Hash is more poisonous because you have to mix it with tobacco and tobacco is one poisonous substance.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You don't have to mix hash with tobacco.

but yea I'm sure Cheese did if he was smoking it out of a hookah
How would you roll hash into a joint if you don't mix it with tobacco? And how would you smoke it from a chillum? Because these are the only two ways I smoked hash.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
you can smoke it in any pipe or anything with a bowl if you use a screen or even rolled up paper. You could also vape it, hotknife it or just buy a hashpipe.

I wouldn't smoke hash in a J.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Smoking pure hash,well stick a chewing gum on the table and stick a neddle on it..at the other end of the neddle attact a tiny lump or hash,light it up and cover it up with a glass and let the fire die and the glass is filled with smoke.

That's how i did it in lazy days.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
you can smoke it in any pipe or anything with a bowl if you use a screen or even rolled up paper. You could also vape it, hotknife it or just buy a hashpipe.

I wouldn't smoke hash in a J.
I'm a joint guy, I just got bored of all other smoking instruments. A chillum would do but that's not available any time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)