Maresca to Portugal? (1 Viewer)

ebraheej

Jul 16, 2002
Do you think he is good enough to go to portugal next year?
I know its unlickly, considering he never played for the senior azzurri squad, but if he does he will shine.....

-------tachi-----Maresca-------
miccoli---totti-----ADP--
-----------Vieri----------

WOW

Buy on AliExpress.com

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
No, I don't think so. There are better italian players right now but give him a couple more years and maybe he'll be in World Cup 2006.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Maresca shud go for sure.
He brings creative depth to the Azzuri. Something they really lack in their midfield which is more workmanlike.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by ebraheej ] ++

-------tachi-----Maresca-------
miccoli---totti-----ADP--
-----------Vieri----------
you can tell you're a Juve fan :D

In all likelihood neither tacchinardi or Maresca will be in the starting eleven, with serious doubts over Miccoli and even Dp being there. I wouldn't be surprised to see a Perrotta-C Zanetti axis of crap in central midfield, with Pippo starting up front with Vieri.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
In my estimation, Maresca is definitely good enough to go to Portugal, so too is Daniele De Rossi of Roma, but unfortunately I don't think that Trap will call either of the two.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

In all likelihood neither tacchinardi or Maresca will be in the starting eleven, with serious doubts over Miccoli and even Dp being there. I wouldn't be surprised to see a Perrotta-C Zanetti axis of crap in central midfield, with Pippo starting up front with Vieri.
Sadly, I can barely see four Juve players in the whole starting line-up, far less midfield and attack alone. Buffon and Zambrotta are pretty much guaranteed starters, while Camoranesi and Del Piero will probably end up pipping Fiore, Miccoli and Inzaghi to first team spots.

this is what I reckon Trap will play:

Buffon - Panucci, Nesta, Cannavaro, Zambrotta - Zanetti, Perrotta - Camoranesi, Totti, Del Piero - Vieri

i'd play something like this:

Buffon - Oddo, Nesta, Cannavaro, Zambrotta - Gattuso, Maresca - Camoranesi, Totti, Del Piero - Vieri

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

In all likelihood neither tacchinardi or Maresca will be in the starting eleven, with serious doubts over Miccoli and even Dp being there. I wouldn't be surprised to see a Perrotta-C Zanetti axis of crap in central midfield , with Pippo starting up front with Vieri.
:D lmao, so damn true

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
he is a must!!

he is twice the players Zanetti, perrotta, camoranesi are and he should be starting along with gattuso and pirlo in midfield.

if he does not make it, along with de rossi from roma, then we might as well not show up to the WC. Traps' current bum boys zanetti and perrotta cant keep dropping the soap for Traps in the showers forever if you get what i mean.

OP
ebraheej

ebraheej

Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #13
    I dont think that Maresca shouldnt be called up because he doesnt have international experience....Remember fiore of euro 2000...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I dont think Maresca will go to portugal,there are much more midfielders that proved themselves much more than maresca did.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by ebraheej ] ++
    I dont think that Maresca shouldnt be called up because he doesnt have international experience....Remember fiore of euro 2000...
    i thot fiore was our main man at EURO 2000... :confused: and it was really a successful campaign save for a few damned seconds...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

i thot fiore was our main man at EURO 2000... :confused: and it was really a successful campaign save for a few damned seconds...
    ya Fiore was great at euro 2000.
    i wonder why he used fiore there??:confused::confused:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    maresca to portugal is a dangerous thought.. coz if maresca could go , then every sane unbiased football fan knew deep in their heart that cassano shoulkd go as well.....and if he didnt somehow regain his first team place, our captaino place somehow at risk...

man....cassano for DP'D place?...thats a very sick thought....:down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)