Maresca to Portugal? (1 Viewer)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Muscolino9 ] ++
Gattuso is one of the few Milaniste I don't despise..yet he's quite likeable wouldn't you agree, a real character.
Bill Cosby is a real likeable character too, but I wouldnt put him on the Azzurri roster !!!!!!!

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
LOL..He has presence too! and played phenomenal for Milan at both domestic and European competition last year..this is Gattuso we're talking about, not Cosby. :LOL: - He deserves the blue number 8 shirt.

Kiko

Jun 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Muscolino9 ] ++
- He deserves the blue number 8 shirt.
Uhh, just an outside question, does the #8 actualy have some sort of significance like #9 or #10 or are you just saying that because you think he should have a place in the squad(which I agree with you)

BTW, Bill Cosby blows :groan: ;)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i can't see tacch or maresca in the italia XI.heck they may not even make it to the squad.

i won't be surprised if i say gattuso and pirlo start in the centre of the park,with perrotta and zanetti on the bench:groan:and 4 is just about the maximum number of defensive midfielders trap will bring to portugal.

dp should make it along with inzaghi,vieri and totti.the uncertainites are di vaio,corradi and miccoli,of which one or maybe two will make the trip.

zamby,nesta and canna will surely be in the defence,the remaing slot probably reserved for panucci:rolleyes:

Jul 28, 2002
#8 along with #6 are the traditional cm number, with 7 and 11 being wingers.

I like gattusso, admire his work rate and would be a great player for us if we had him.

Azzuri mid-field.

Gattuso
Zannetti
Tach
Maresca
De Rossi

maybe pirlo, but u want a hard working dm, pirlo is not him.

Aug 1, 2003
see? almost everyone thinks highly of gattuso, apparently trap still thinks he cant make it in the azzurri or else he would have given him more games. ughh. and now we're stuck with zanetti. GOD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)