Marco Verratti - CM - Pescara (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Well if you watched highlights of Pirlo's final balls and goals you'd probably think the same thing. When you have a team with the majority of attacking pressure the playmaker tends to end up further forward. He can play both roles well.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not fake rumours at all, we are definitely interested. His agent has said more than once that we have an agreement with Verratti, but it's up to Juve to agree something with Pescara. We have a good relationship with them but I don't think anything will be decided until we find out if Pescara make Serie A or not. If they do I'd expect us to buy all or 50% of his contract and he will stay there or be loaned there. The same will probably happen with Napoli for Insigne.

Will be real reassuring to get atleast half of him, expect him to have one of the most assists in Serie A next season if Pescara goes up.

Jul 1, 2010
I really hope we sign him. The perfect scenario would be for Pescara to gain promotion(likely), buy him for 6-7 million euros and loan him there so that he could gain Serie A experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)