Marco Verratti - CM - Pescara (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He is very short and skinny though. We don't want someone who can be easily pushed off the ball, especially in midfield.

Shaqiri for example, is short. But he's built like an ox. Just like Maradona and Scholes.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Verratti is small, but can hold his own.

He's a bit taller than Giovinco, but just a tad lighter in weight. If he were to come to Juventus, we'd beef him up. :)

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Looked really promising, a job like that doesn't even require that much experience. Can we bring him for next season?

Also that whole Pescara team needs finishing practice, including immobile on his 1 on 1

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I was just trolling with the whole height thing, but after watching that video, he's alright. Not even close to being compared with Pirlo but maybe he gets better. Nothing special.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Not fake rumours at all, we are definitely interested. His agent has said more than once that we have an agreement with Verratti, but it's up to Juve to agree something with Pescara. We have a good relationship with them but I don't think anything will be decided until we find out if Pescara make Serie A or not. If they do I'd expect us to buy all or 50% of his contract and he will stay there or be loaned there. The same will probably happen with Napoli for Insigne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)