Marco Verratti - CM - Pescara (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
But Pirlo wont last us too long.

Anyways your sigg is fucking epic bro! I'm fucking baked and I clickled all the way shiiiit it took soo many clicks. I can't +rep unfortunately must spread the love elsewhere first
Lo, no prob.

To be on the bench and on the Starting XI, yes indeed. He's already matured as a player, and has proven himself time and time again. He the heart and soul of the Pescara squad, everything comes down to this kid.

In fact, if you go on the Pescara website and analyze some of fixtures statistics, in every game, Verratti has the highest percentage of assists, averaging about 90-100 passes per game, and his sucess passing rate is really high as well. I mean there's no doubt he'd be ready for Juventus, of course loaning him out would always be the better option for the kid to grow. Hes so good, that even when the whole system changed with Zeman, he adapted so fast into playing a regista, it was insane.

Not to mention, his debut with both Italy U's have been up to par. All this attention began with his debut performance vs France as he actually was again the best player on that pitch
:tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Camurria

Camurria

Oct 10, 2011
  • Thread Starter #142
    But Pirlo wont last us too long.

Anyways your sigg is fucking epic bro! I'm fucking baked and I clickled all the way shiiiit it took soo many clicks. I can't +rep unfortunately must spread the love elsewhere first
    Agreed and Thanks for the compliments!

Just curious? how to +rep? :S

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    the way he is described, seems that fm2009 did a good job detailing his stats

if that is all actually true, he'd be the new improved pirlo/totti hybrid

the cure for hustini's or kasaki's giovinco disease ?

OP
    Camurria

Camurria

Oct 10, 2011
  • Thread Starter #145
    You click on the little jewish start under the persons posts numbers and shit
    Oh I never knew! Thanks!

---------- Post added 15.03.2012 at 21:34 ----------

the way he is described, seems that fm2009 did a good job detailing his stats

if that is all actually true, he'd be the new improved pirlo/totti hybrid

the cure for hustini's or kasaki's giovinco disease ?
    If FM make him that good, than I mean.. nothing can go wrong hahaha :p

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
    I also think he is Italy's best prospect. You know, ahead of the likes of Insigne, SES and co...

That performance against France was faptastic. I only knew Insigne, Santon, Destro and Gabbiadini and this guy just stand up out of nothing with his magic and dominant performance in the midfield. I've even tried to catch up some Pescara games lately lol. Only possible problem with him seems to be his height.

OP
    Camurria

Camurria

Oct 10, 2011
  • Thread Starter #149
    I also think he is Italy's best prospect. You know, ahead of the likes of Insigne, SES and co...

That performance against France was faptastic. I only knew Insigne, Santon, Destro and Gabbiadini and this guy just stand up out of nothing with his magic and dominant performance in the midfield. I've even tried to catch up some Pescara games lately lol. Only possible problem with him seems to be his height.
    Ah, the hieght dilemma and its true.. that can be his downfall. However height in his role is not really needed as long as he's capable of standing off his markers. As of now, he's been able to out strenght his opposition many times.. granted his defensive abilities, is ruthless. He's fantastic at winning the ball back. He's hardingworking and brave, basically aggresive at winning the ball back which adds a lot to his game. But speaking of hieght, I mean some of the best have been small players... Maradona was not a very tall player, Messi isn't as well and the list can go on. But all in all, I don't see hieght as a problem. If we relate this to Giovinco, this affected him because he was used as a winger and a striker in which he's best at, but in those roles you need some height, not always, but in his case.. he wasn't the type of player who's was actually capable of tracking back and winning the ball as in Verratti is.

OP
    Camurria

Camurria

Oct 10, 2011
  • Thread Starter #152
    That's all true, but I think he needs to gain some muscle to be able to compensate for his lack of height in midfield battles.
    To be honest, from what I see.. His strenght is fine as he has no problems at winning the ball back and keeping the ball to himself when spreading play. But then again, this is in Serie B.. not discreding Serie B at all as it is one of the best second division leagues in Europe and in the World, but it's a second division league. However, hes showing that its not very big problem.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)