Marco Verratti - CM - Pescara (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Camurria

Camurria

Oct 10, 2011
  • Thread Starter #123
    I'd like to welcome myself back after it's been a while that I haven't been here. Anyways, Im back now and it's great to be back.

Interesting though how accurate my scouting towards this player was. Before I posted this thread, hardly anybody knew about this kid. But let me tell you something, this is Italy's jewel. He's the most interesting prospect around the nation. Nobody can touch this kid.

I don't want to be the one behind the bush, but I'd think I've seen Verratti here over more than many of you here. And just by watching this kid, and what he does is just pure magic. His technical abilities are superb. This kid has great defensive abilites which also add to his potential, and makes him more complete from Pirlo. Were talking about a player who went from the Trequartista role to fit in Zeman's 4-3-3 as a Regista. Thats how good he is, and thats how Pirlo was formed back when he was in Brescia.

An interesting article from SKY, in which also show that Madrid and Barcelona have been linked with him. Claiming most of his fantastic abilities and how half of Europe are after the kid.

http://sport.sky.it/sport/calcio_it...talenti_serie_b_marco_verratti_pescara.htm l

Anywho, as we speak within transfers. There is no denying that there are contacts going on between both clubs... Pescara have denied it just to reduce attention, however the Gazzetta never lie. A bid was made, and in fact was almost accepted(3.5m 50%). The problem is, Pescara want to sell 100% of the player as they want a higher value. They value him at 5-6m, in which in my books is WORTH IT!

Now heres' the kicker for you Juventini. There are other clubs after Verratti, Milan, Roma, Udinese etc... however Verratti has made it clear, that HE ONLY WANTS JUVENTUS OR PESCARA. He has already snubbed Milan last summer. And that is why, if Pescara want to sell him, than Juventus is the only club for him...

Anywho, both clubs will meet after easter to discuss on what terms they will agree on for the future. But it's being said, Verratti is most probably coming.

Im also making a video on him, only those on this forum can see the video it's only can be viewed when it's shared. Its not public because Im not finished.

OP
    Camurria

Camurria

Oct 10, 2011
  • Thread Starter #130
    You say that he refused Milan because he only wants Juve; pretty cool, if true.
    Nah, no joke fratello.

"Sul ragazzo sarebbero piombate Udinese, Roma e soprattutto il Milan. Verratti, tuttavia, sembra orientato a prendere in considerazione solo la Juventus, anche per una semplice questione di tifo sportivo - si legge sulla testata milanese -."

"Il nuovo Pirlo vuole solo la Signora!"

---------- Post added 15.03.2012 at 20:38 ----------

Who said that?

That's indeed cool!
    He refused Milan LAST SUMMER.

I'll provide you with an interview and source...

http://ilcentro.gelocal.it/pescara/...verratti-il-baby-che-rifiuto-il-milan-1704581

Headline reads... "Baby Verratti refuses Milan"

You are currently playing like Cassano... how do you feel?

"I like the completement, but I want to become like Del Piero!"

So that means you support Juventus?

Yes I do.

Is it true you didn't want to go to Milan last year?

Yes It's true...

OP
    Camurria

Camurria

Oct 10, 2011
  • Thread Starter #134
    Welcome back sir.

So, how far are we with negotiation with him since the bid, and percent of coming. 70%?
    Thanks for welcome.

All I can say is, if Pescara want to let him go, then he will only go to Juventus. So if Marotta can come up with a price that they can both agree on than it's all set. Right now, Marotta wants to offer for 50% of his contract, while Pescara don't want that, but from what its being said.. at the end a solution will be found and Verratti will be coming to Juventus this summer without a doubt. You see, the reason why Pescara denied any contacts in the first place is because.. at first there an agreement, but at the last minute with all the media attention, they decided to raise his price in which the offer was refused, so it's really up to Marotta now. From what I can tell though, Juve are more interested with Verratti than on Pogba.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    So let me get this straight. The Club WANTS to sell the kid, the kid ONLY WANTS us and Marotta STILL fucks up :facepalm:

OP
    Camurria

Camurria

Oct 10, 2011
  • Thread Starter #137
    So let me get this straight. The Club WANTS to sell the kid, the kid ONLY WANTS us and Marotta STILL fucks up :facepalm:
    Uff, don't get me started with Marotta, when he failed with Andrea Poli that got me more pissed off lol.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    But Pirlo wont last us too long.

Anyways your sigg is fucking epic bro! I'm fucking baked and I clickled all the way shiiiit it took soo many clicks. I can't +rep unfortunately must spread the love elsewhere first

Itztli

'Curious'
    May 12, 2011
    Ah, ok. :D

So, with that we have the inline heir to Pirlo. Anything else, like a quick rundown of strengths & weakness?

---------- Post added 15.03.2012 at 21:28 ----------

But Pirlo wont last us too long.

Anyways your sigg is fucking epic bro! I'm fucking baked and I clickled all the way shiiiit it took soo many clicks. I can't +rep unfortunately must spread the love elsewhere first
    I'll help you, bro. :p

OP
    Camurria

Camurria

Oct 10, 2011
  • Thread Starter #140
    Of course, we still have Pirlo, but do you think this kid is ready to be a starter if called upon in Serie A and CL?
    To be on the bench and on the Starting XI, yes indeed. He's already matured as a player, and has proven himself time and time again. He the heart and soul of the Pescara squad, everything comes down to this kid.

In fact, if you go on the Pescara website and analyze some of fixtures statistics, in every game, Verratti has the highest percentage of assists, averaging about 90-100 passes per game, and his sucess passing rate is really high as well. I mean there's no doubt he'd be ready for Juventus, of course loaning him out would always be the better option for the kid to grow. Hes so good, that even when the whole system changed with Zeman, he adapted so fast into playing a regista, it was insane.

Not to mention, his debut with both Italy U's have been up to par. All this attention began with his debut performance vs France as he actually was again the best player on that pitch

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)