Marco Verratti - CM - Pescara (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Camurria

Camurria

Oct 10, 2011
  • Thread Starter #193
    You really, REALLY rate Italian youth don't you?
    Yes, I do.. those who deserve the praise, those who have shown their potential and those who have a bright future ahead of them.
    That being said, Poli is one of them.

Poli is good though.
    Yes indeed, he's not amazing, he's not the best.. he's good.. A player who is recognized for his skill and a player who I believe will have a great career.

He's garbage, probably gonna end up at Parma or somewhere.
    Garbage, and yet you can't back it up... Please I'd love you to explain or elaborate some points on how he's garbage...

Seems odd..
    Why would InterMerda Want him in the first place?
    Why did Juventus almost sign him, but Marotta fucked it up?
    Why was he valued at 10m at such a young age?
    Why has he been compared to some of the greats?

I suggest you read this...

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2011/09/andrea-poli-future-star-or-fallen-star-at-inter/

I would love him!
    Who wouldn't? With Juventini I've spoken to outside of these forums are all in for this move to happen. Those who actually follow Verratti know what he's all about.

3 with Giaccherini...
    If Giovinco comes back, it's obvious we'd send back Giacchrini to Cesena

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    If Giovinco comes back, it's obvious we'd send back Giacchrini to Cesena
    Untill now, you made sense

giac, who has been playing wel for us, proving to be an excellent squadplayer, who proved to be able to play in multiple positions in our system

giovinco, who at best is a standin for the leftwing, and thats about it.

please ...

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Why would InterMerda Want him in the first place?
    Why did they sell Eto'o? Why did they sell Thiago Motta who was vital for them in order to bring average Palombo? Why did they spend tons of cash on Ranocchia who's only average as well? Why didn't they sell Maicon and Milito for 60mln euros when they had a chance?

My point is that clubs make mistakes. There are plenty of kids singing for big clubs that eventually flop and don't deliver.

Why did Juventus almost sign him, but Marotta fucked it up?
    Says Tuttosport.

Why was he valued at 10m at such a young age?
    Did Inter pay that much for him? No, they didn't. Why did we pay 12mln euros for Martinez, though?

Why has he been compared to some of the greats?
    Because you see that every day in the media and you know what, they have to make money by selling papers. How many times we've seen 'the new Messi' in the headlines? Tons. And who proved to be that good? Nobody.

I can't even open it. But whatever it is, it's only an opinion of somebody.

OP
    Camurria

Camurria

Oct 10, 2011
  • Thread Starter #198
    Untill now, you made sense

giac, who has been playing wel for us, proving to be an excellent squadplayer, who proved to be able to play in multiple positions in our system

giovinco, who at best is a standin for the leftwing, and thats about it.

please ...
    I'm not denying that and I don't discredit Giaccherini at all. However you need to realize that both players can't be in the same line up. It's very simple really, and the reason for that is, we used Giovinco 3.5m from Parma's 50% and used it for Giaccherini with the same price to get his 50%.

Now at the end, a desicion has to be made... it's either we get back Giovinco or we pay the full 6m amount for Giaccherini.

Conte really wants Giovinco back. In doing so, he defends Giaccherini against his critics.. So it would be interesting to see who he will choose.
    All I can tell you is there's no way we can keep both.

The only way I see it, is if you have Giovinco as the player to be replacing Del Piero and that would be completely idiotic.

Why did they sell Eto'o? Why did they sell Thiago Motta who was vital for them in order to bring average Palombo? Why did they spend tons of cash on Ranocchia who's only average as well? Why didn't they sell Maicon and Milito for 60mln euros when they had a chance?

My point is that clubs make mistakes. There are plenty of kids singing for big clubs that eventually flop and don't deliver.

Says Tuttosport.

Did Inter pay that much for him? No, they didn't. Why did we pay 12mln euros for Martinez, though?

Because you see that every day in the media and you know what, they have to make money by selling papers. How many times we've seen 'the new Messi' in the headlines?

I can't even open it. But whatever it is, it's only an opinion of somebody.
    1) They sold Eto'o they wanted a big investement. Thiago Motta wanted to leave. Palumbo came into his place... Tons of money for Ranocchia? They only spent 4.5m. In comparison to that, Juventus signed 15m for Bonucci, now thats a ton of money lol... Why would you sell them if you wanted to keep winning lol?

2) Actually also said and confirmed contacts by SKY Italia and Gazzetta Dello Sport...

3) Yes, please give me a media who said Verratti was the next Pirlo when I was actually following this kid two years back, nobody call him anything. I saw his potential and I saw how good he was. The first time I posted this topic in the scout section, nobody knew who he was, but I knew. The media is irrelavent, this actually come from Italian football experts, with vast experiences in Calcio.

4) An opinion, based on supportive arguments.

---------- Post added 18.03.2012 at 10:07 ----------

I know :lol:

In another thread, he said we should have kept Palladino and given him a proper chance.
    And yet, you failed by questioning what he ever did, I showed you and you never responded back. Very clever from you ;)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Conte was the man who demanted giac here himself

later claiming that a big name, doesnt automatically make it the best possible player

oh we are keeping giac, no doubt, thankfully

hm, also, inter made big mistakes, very big mistakes, and drew their own demise.

their eighter should have gotten a coach with simular playstyle of mourinho

or, get benitez, but then sell players that he cant use and have a high market value, and try to replace with talents on significantly less high wages.

inter ended up keeping their squad, but getting a coach that didnt use them, then selling their only highperforming player, fucking their playstyle.

oh wel, inter isnt used to prolonged periods of success, i suppose we can understand why they make these blunders

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)