Marco Verratti - CM - Pescara (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
If Juventus manage to get Gabbiadini (basically done), Verratti, Destro, Jovetic and Pazzini (if Matri goes) I'd say this our best mercato ever. :)

What are you seriox? Bro, there was a time our attack had Del Piero, Trezeguet, Ibra and Mutu. How you consider a mercato that brings us Pazzini, Gabbadini and Destro to be our best ever mercato, I'll never know. Not to compare, but there was a mercato in which we got Thuram, Nedved and Gigi in one season.

I think all of us need a little perspective. This mercato has in large parts been an evolution on the work we did last year. Good, solid, hardworking players coming in to strengthen the group. Last year we looked at it with a 424 in mind. This year, we are clear its a 352, and have e option of an equally dynamic 433. For me personally, I'd say the areas needing the maximum improvement still has to be dealt with, and that's the attack. We could've easily had 2 WC players added upfront if we prioritised a little differently. Its not a criticism towards Marrotta or the team, just making an observation. I think we could easily have gotten a Suarez and Dzeko/RvP in the same mercato if we wanted.

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
What are you seriox? Bro, there was a time our attack had Del Piero, Trezeguet, Ibra and Mutu. How you consider a mercato that brings us Pazzini, Gabbadini and Destro to be our best ever mercato, I'll never know. Not to compare, but there was a mercato in which we got Thuram, Nedved and Gigi in one season.

I think all of us need a little perspective. This mercato has in large parts been an evolution on the work we did last year. Good, solid, hardworking players coming in to strengthen the group. Last year we looked at it with a 424 in mind. This year, we are clear its a 352, and have e option of an equally dynamic 433. For me personally, I'd say the areas needing the maximum improvement still has to be dealt with, and that's the attack. We could've easily had 2 WC players added upfront if we prioritised a little differently. Its not a criticism towards Marrotta or the team, just making an observation. I think we could easily have gotten a Suarez and Dzeko/RvP in the same mercato if we wanted.
Good ol' days :)

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
My source says he's gone to PSG for €13M fee ; €115K/week wages.
As in 115,000 Euros a week...as in 5,980,000 Euros a year?

FFS where is this FFP and when the FUCK does it take effect?

Damn, this is out.of.control.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Apparently not at training camp due to a muscle injury, didn't their DS recently say they won't sell him for less than 12? I thought this was already done?

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Now gazzetta and tuttosport published an interview of the president of Pescara who says there's no done deal yet. =)

He says Verratti is going to preseason camp and his value is 12M, not one penny less. So talks are not concluded. And no Italian team is dealing with them right now.

So I guess it's up to Marotta if he wants to rejoin the race offering 4M + player for co-won...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its clear we wont buy him this summer, so I much prefer he stays put in Pescara and gives us a chance to wisen up on our interest of him during coming season.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Pescara explain Verratti deal
By Football Italia staff

Pescara President Daniele Sebastiani has explained the latest on Marco Verratti’s future, reiterating that only Paris Saint-Germain are negotiating.

The midfielder was expected to have completed a transfer to the French side by now, after an agreement was reached between all parties.

However, amid rumours of attempts from Juventus and today Milan, and Verratti's inclusion in Pescara's pre-season squad, the deal appears to have been delayed.

Sebastiani, though, has insisted that only the French are in talks with the player, because of his valuation, and he expects the move to be completed soon.

“PSG are the only ones who have made an important offer and I repeat that there have been no intrusions from Italian clubs in the last few hours.

“We are dealing on the basis of €12m. If we were offered €11.9m then nothing would happen. Under €12m he would not go. I think that next week we will reach a conclusion.

“Verratti is only 19, he is a bit confused. He is attached to Pescara and it is clear that if he leaves then he will be a little sad.

“But, if he is convinced and happy and PSG satisfy him on the contract then there will be no problems.”

Whilst Verratti has been called up to the Delfini’s pre-season preparations, a muscle injury means he will not attend the first week of training at L’Aquila, instead staying in Pescara.

--

Pescara can go choke on 12 million cocks and die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)