Marco Storari - GK - Milan (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 28, 2002
Sorry but why the hell are we spending 4m on a half decent back up...we already have that in Manninger.

If it's because he is Italian....

Mar 9, 2006
I think it's same situation that was with Pepe when papers claim that transfer will cost us 10 mln euros etc. , but it was wrong, we will loan Storari on 1 season i think with buy option

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
How many of you watched Serie A games besides Juve games last season? Weird comments about Storari, he had a truly great season for Samp.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Manninger would be pissed if he were to be pushed to being 3rd choice... Tbh, he doesn't deserve to be either...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Indeed, Manninger must be one his way out after this signing.

Its weird, we got him for 4m, Samp were negotiating with Milan for him, mainly loan again, they got CL spot, and they didnt bother to buy a goalie that impressed that much for them for 4m? They cant be that broke.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Even is Buffon is going to be injured quite a lot, you'll struggle to find a young 'keeper, let alone a promising one, who is happy to spend most of the season on the bench.
I guess, but it seems like we will be needing one very soon with all these injuries.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
We don't need this guy and I don't think we're getting him either. Sorrentino to end up between the posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)