Marco Storari - GK - Milan (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Even is Buffon is going to be injured quite a lot, you'll struggle to find a young 'keeper, let alone a promising one, who is happy to spend most of the season on the bench.
I don't want to sound like a pessimist, but the way Buffon runs and walks you can tell there is something very wrong with his back. And I don't like the way the doctors are speaking about it either. He'll need at least four months to come back and they're almost sure he will make a full recovery.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I still think it is better to go for an experienced, solid 'keeper, rather than a promising youngster who may get frustrated when Buffon is fit.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Is it official? In the first page of this thread, it said Storari has official for 4m but there no thread for him in the player thread?

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
We need to spend for fullbacks first before splash the money to buy a backup. We already have a good backup GK already in Manniger. The 4m money we spend for Storari can be a difference when we want to buy some players and we already don't have enough budget

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
What if Manninger gets injured while Buffon is out (almost certainly he's going to miss out start of next season anyway), what would be the option then?

Grandpa Chimenti? another Fulham disaster?

I agree going for wingbacks should be our priority, but it's not like we don't need another keeper.

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
In that case, just give Pinsoglio a chance for a change!
I was hoping for that this last season.
I just don't get it. Why do we bother training youngsters and winning youth competitions for, if we're not gonna use them anyway? :shifty:

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
In that case, just give Pinsoglio a chance for a change!
I was hoping for that this last season.
I just don't get it. Why do we bother training youngsters and winning youth competitions for, if we're not gonna use them anyway? :shifty:
yeah

i'd much rather we had started Pinsoglio and not fucking Chimenti!! against fulham, sampdoria and any other match he played. :sergio:

Maybe they'll send pinsoglio to Udinese/Palermo/Genoa in a co-ownership deal, the lad will shine and they will sell us the half contract back for 10m :lol:

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
yeah

i'd much rather we had started Pinsoglio and not fucking Chimenti!! against fulham, sampdoria and any other match he played. :sergio:

Maybe they'll send pinsoglio to Udinese/Palermo/Genoa in a co-ownership deal, the lad will shine and they will sell us the half contract back for 10m :lol:

HELL YEAH!
I can even see it happening already..
It's weird AND scary :shifty:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Cash in on Gigi and bring in hugo Loris. Gigi's injuries are being too regular now, and aint getting any younger. (Think i'll bring out my riot shield out) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)