Marco Storari - GK - Milan (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2009
Gyus, it is simple! Manninger will be sold, so he can play first choice keeper, he deserves it...Storari is being brought in to be our 2nd keeper and if you think 4.5m is too much for the weight of his role, I think you are wrong!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Gyus, it is simple! Manninger will be sold, so he can play first choice keeper, he deserves it...Storari is being brought in to be our 2nd keeper and if you think 4.5m is too much for the weight of his role, I think you are wrong!
Sold to who?
I hope that its not a Storari+$ for Pazzini deal

Jul 21, 2006

You are right that the 2nd GK role is important but Storari doesn't worth that much. I don't have an exact number here but I think we paid much less for Manninger, who is imo better than and younger than Storari.

If 4.5m is for someone like Marchetti it would be fine but Storari's been backup GK for mid-table clubs in his career except the 2nd half of last season in Sampdoria.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
You are right that the 2nd GK role is important but Storari doesn't worth that much. I don't have an exact number here but I think we paid much less for Manninger, who is imo better than and younger than Storari.
We've paid around 2.5 - 3 mil for Manninger . And yes 4.5 mil for a 33 year old keeper is alot.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

The only reason this deal should go ahead is if Manninger wants to go be a #1 somewhere. Absolutely no reason to buy a second keeper for 4m when we already have a great, nazi-looking, back-up.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Last season our nigga said he was happy being Buffon's deputy even though he got offers to be No. 1 in other clubs. I don't see what has changed, and haven't seen any transfer speculation regarding him...

Dec 26, 2004
Unless we sell Buffon I don`t see the point of signing Storari
Buffon Manninger Storari
When all fit Storari is 3rd choice IMO
Manninger is a good GK and there is no reason Storari will take his place unless
eigther we sell Buffon or we sell or trade Manninger
Storari > Manninger.

No way we will brought him to become our 3rd choice keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)