Marco Borriello (12 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Don't forget that Motta and Martinez are back from their loan.
they are of little strategical concern.
Iaq is returning too isnt he? This might play some role in the Quaq sell out and Borriello compromise.
My worries go beyond this season mostly, we are losing another opportunity to boost our team significantly, by not improving our weakest points.
Motta is not quite the threat, as long as Licht, Caceres and Isla are around. He is just an extra wage weight.

But the lack of a decent LB, has the potential to hurt us. (yet again)
The failure to buy a top class CF too (esp after cancelling the Quaq option) and the CL games we will have to play without the injured/suspended Barza and/or Chiellini will make us regret underestimating again that need...

Buy on AliExpress.com

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
Iaq is returning too isnt he? This might play some role in the Quaq sell out and Borriello compromise.
My worries go beyond this season mostly, we are losing another opportunity to boost our team significantly, by not improving our weakest points.
Motta is not quite the threat, as long as Licht, Caceres and Isla are around. He is just an extra wage weight.

The failure to buy a top class CF too (esp after cancelling the Quaq option) and the CL games we will have to play without the injured/suspended Barza and/or Chiellini will make us regret underestimating again that need...
Don't worry man the transfer window is not over yet.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Relax, man. Just relax.

Look at it this way. It is the middle of June and the Midfield has already been made so much stronger with Asamoah and Isla.

A midfield that was going to need some reinforcements, given that the MF is the strongest part of this team. Especially with the additional CL matches coming up next season. For this to be strengthened already, being that we are only in the middle of June, is a good sign

Things are looking good dude, we just need to wait the rest of it out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)