Marco Borriello (10 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Holy $#@! this is a wicked conversation. Why are we even talking about Boriellos girlfriend/wife?!?!? The thing I would like to state here is that Boriello took the challenge as a man. He wanted Juve but the people who we believe in also wanted Boriello - therefore the loan. When Boriello arrived he soon became a starter over our 11-goal-topscorer Matri and out-of-form Quagliarella (Boriello > Matri, Quagliarella wether you like it or not) He is just about the same age of Matri and Quagliarella and just because he might have an expensive wage (now that the man has proven himself a name and played for numerous top clubs in the country) does not mean we should discard his asap. Signing Boriello and letting go of Matri would be complicated but I believe that would end up being the better deal. I am not saying Boriello is a super striker but he is working hard for this team - same as Pepe whom people hated until he saved our asszes a couple of times! It's hard to predict the thoughts of Marotta, as he too want to sign a top quality player, but he, unlike most Juve fans, appears to understand the brutal reality - this is not Football Manager and you can't swap 10 players at a team over one transfer window! I firmly believe we will sign a top class striker and then bring back Giovinco but I could imagine us signing Boriello as well - he might not be in favor of the fans but they don't seem to understand what effort he has put into his move to Juve and his importance as of the last 5 months! He is probably not Juve quality but he is god damn better then Matri and maybe even Quagliarella (who I doubt will ever return to his former form!) :pepedinho:
Better then Matri? :lol: Did you only watched the last 3 matches of the season or what?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
In no way should we waste 8 Million Euros on this dud, not even 5! 5 Million on him, 5 Million on Esti amounts to 10 Million Euros that could be spent to acquire Verrati or a more useful acquisition, such as a backup defender/CB.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)