Marco Borriello (13 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
What has he done to deserve it? In terms of assists or assists assists (as some of the marchisio fanboys say) or goal(s)?

Only thing he has done is try HARD to get involved with the celebrations, try hard to be a part of the group, which is fine with me but even i can do that or x number of fans on this forum. Do they deserve to be signed as well? It is an insult if we let Ale go and sign this lump in the same mercato. Even if i dont make this about Ale there is no way boriello has earned his place. Don't forget we still own Iaq and i'd rather have a fit Iaq back.

But at the end if Conte decides to buy him i will support him and wish he does the best for my club, highly doubt that he can be useful.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
WΏΏdy;3657459 said:
What has he done to deserve it? In terms of assists or assists assists (as some of the marchisio fanboys say) or goal(s)?

Only thing he has done is try HARD to get involved with the celebrations, try hard to be a part of the group, which is fine with me but even i can do that or x number of fans on this forum. Do they deserve to be signed as well? It is an insult if we let Ale go and sign this lump in the same mercato. Even if i dont make this about Ale there is no way boriello has earned his place. Don't forget we still own Iaq and i'd rather have a fit Iaq back.

But at the end if Conte decides to buy him i will support him and wish he does the best for my club, highly doubt that he can be useful.
i think that the approach "ale is leaving, so is this [insert striker we're linked with] worthy to take his place?" is a very dangerous one. we won't sign anyone if we think like that. if borrigol is coming, he's coming as a depth striker. he has some qualities, even though the lot of you try hard to deny it, and as we saw in the last few of his performances - he can have an impact.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I like his attitude. He's a bad player, right, but he showed heart, tried a lot to prove himself even though he barely had anything worthy to prove. I'd still keep him as an entertainer. He earned that by mocking Milan in the team's celebrations :heart:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I like his attitude. He's a bad player, right, but he showed heart, tried a lot to prove himself even though he barely had anything worthy to prove. I'd still keep him as an entertainer. He earned that by mocking Milan in the team's celebrations :heart:
Because people just give millions of euros to have an entertainer in a squad :sergio:

This guy should not be re-signed.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I have to admit that he made me change the way i looked at him. At the beggining i had the perception from him of being lazy and indiferent. In the last matches he gained some respect for me because in fact he was trying and was being demolished by media and fans alike. Now i really appreciate his effort. I sincerely thank him the 2 goals he did. They helped a lot.

But well, after all this storm of feelings is gone, we will need to accept that if players like dp are going out, borri indeed needs to leave, to make room for real wc strikers to come. That is, if we really want to compete in europe with realistic chances.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I have to be honest, Borriello's really won me over this past week or two. I still think he's a terribly limited footballer, but the way he worked his ass off despite the abuse he received from our fans before even kicking a football really says a lot about his character. Seeing how well he fits in with the group and how much they all seem to like him makes it hard for me to hate him.

I'm grateful to Marco for his important goals this season and have no ill feelings towards him. If we send him away I'll wish him all the best, and if we keep him I really hope he can play a similar role to what Zalayeta used to do for us: coming on as a sub and scoring important goals despite looking like he doesn't have any real strengths as a player.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
I have to be honest, Borriello's really won me over this past week or two. I still think he's a terribly limited footballer, but the way he worked his ass off despite the abuse he received from our fans before even kicking a football really says a lot about his character. Seeing how well he fits in with the group and how much they all seem to like him makes it hard for me to hate him.

I'm grateful to Marco for his important goals this season and have no ill feelings towards him. If we send him away I'll wish him all the best, and if we keep him I really hope he can play a similar role to what Zalayeta used to do for us: coming on as a sub and scoring important goals despite looking like he doesn't have any real strengths as a player.
This!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)