Marco Borriello (4 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Well ofcourse, nothing wrong with that, that goal meant alot to Borriello like it is for any striker who goes without scoring a full year. What I found disagreeable and farfetched is you saying this means he will be signed because of Conte being passionately crazy happy about possible scudetto deciding goal.

---------- Post added 25.04.2012 at 22:07 ----------

So you dont want us to sign him?
in the end all i have been saying is that Contes actions toward this player are not one of a coach who wants to rid himself of said player. For an example look at Krasic his treatment is a blatant glaring example of a player which the coach no longer wants, borriello on the other hand complete opposite

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Absolutely not. Matri has earned that slot at a bare minimum if nothing else. There's no way Borriello should stay and it'll be devastating if we keep him over Matri. Glad he scored, but in the ten or so games he has played this is his maximum contribution. I doubt he can outdo it. Intact he won't. Given that Quag will return to bench him next weekend unless Conte develops a fetish for moustaches again, by this Sunday.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Absolutely not. Matri has earned that slot at a bare minimum if nothing else. There's no way Borriello should stay and it'll be devastating if we keep him over Matri. Glad he scored, but in the ten or so games he has played this is his maximum contribution. I doubt he can outdo it. Intact he won't. Given that Quag will return to bench him next weekend unless Conte develops a fetish for moustaches again, by this Sunday.
i dont think matri stays man, especially if zenit really throw that 18 mil at us

---------- Post added 25.04.2012 at 16:12 ----------

Matri at 80% > Borriello at his best.
now thats just insane

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
in the end all i have been saying is that Contes actions toward this player are not one of a coach who wants to rid himself of said player. For an example look at Krasic his treatment is a blatant glaring example of a player which the coach no longer wants, borriello on the other hand complete opposite
Because he saw tactical use in Borriello's ARCHETYPE as a player that he wanted to try out, but since clearly the player has shown himself to be extremely limited one that goes out of ze window. Conte and Juve can sign an actual competent prima punta and which would easily make Conte forget a player who scores 1 goal in a full year, nor can even do what Conte wants in this type of player, hold up the ball.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Matri at 80% > Borriello at his best.
Possibly. I think Matri right now is going through a difficult spell, he seems to be on a different wavelength to the rest of the team, I just hope he doesn't carry that into next season, because we will need more than one forward who can score. I don't see both he and Quagliarella being here next season.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Because he saw tactical use in Borriello's ARCHETYPE as a player that he wanted to try out, but clearly the player has shown himself to be extremely limited one that goes out of ze window. Conte and Juve can sign an actual competent prima punta and which would easily make Conte forget a player who scores 1 goal in a full year, nor can even do what Conte wants in this type of player, hold up the ball.
now I have to go back to Gray's post. Marco had not played in a good while before coming to us. It was expected that it would take him a good while to acclimate himself and get back into the swing of things, but once again others say similar things and it gets glossed over I say it and crucifixion ensues

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Possibly. I think Matri right now is going through a difficult spell, he seems to be on a different wavelength to the rest of the team, I just hope he doesn't carry that into next season, because we will need more than one forward who can score. I don't see both he and Quagliarella being here next season.
I can, actually. Vucinic, Quag, Matri is very possible.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
and since they have already made it clear Quag is staying guess whose odd man out.........matri

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I can, actually. Vucinic, Quag, Matri is very possible.
Of course it is, because they are three players that would require a large fee to sign, and they have all been useful. I'm just wary, because of outside interest, our turnover of players, and the hit and miss form of our strikers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)