Marco Borriello (2 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
This should be his last appearance.

I started wondering if there's some sort of a 10 million euros penalty Juve have to pay if he doesn't feature for a certain amount of matches. There's no other explanation for playing him and benching 3 much, much better players.

:tup: for Juve fans in the stadium for booing him.
Funny, I was thinking something similar during the match.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Sorry borrielo but i think i had enought of you,. U had ur chances but just dont cut it.

Seriously wanna se more DP and quags.

Conte,, stop this madness plz... you are not looking good and you are making this poor soul suffer.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
January signings:

Defence: Caceres (Scored against both Milan and Inter) :touched:

Midfield: Padoin (Scored a goal since his move to Juventus)

Attack: Borriello (over 500 minutes of football in a Juventus jersey; 0 goals scored. The only attacker yet to score) :inter: :yuck:

Jun 7, 2003
haha not bad

its only fair that quag plays the next time from beginning.
but cmon guys you all saw him with milan and roma and genoa, his performance yesterday was not the real borriello. just a bad period for him. he needs a little bit support from the fans. we have very good strikers at our disposal and a little bit competition and pressure is not bad to find out who has the mental strength

and at the moment its this way for me

1. del piero
2. mirko
3. quag
4. matri
5. borriello

but borriello is fucker, sooner or later he will become confident again. he could be a real bargain when marotta talks again with the roma directors. allthough it seems difficult for him after yesterdays match to get a chance again in the team or win a permanent stay.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Same here, it's not his fault that he sucks. When he failed to deliver a very short range pass last night and he covered his face with his hands, I became sure it was over for him.
Yeah I noticed that as well. Also his face when he was substituted and the fans were booing him. He seems like a nice enough guy off the pitch (not including his sexual peccadillos) but he just shouldn't be playing for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)