Marco Borriello (13 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
So it seems that Marrotta and Conte actually believe that Borriello in an underrated WC diamond, of Italian origin, that has huge potential and excellent finishing skills, that only need just some decent injury free opportunity, for the unstoppable finishing machine to kick in and never stop scoring.
They actually believed the BS Borriello said about his WC game/goal ratio, they actually are that clueless, how sad and Nationalism still is our main substantiate for the titles we cant win anymore, in our desperate effort to hold the biggest part of our once biggest fanbase...
how unfortunate, as i expected more from Conte, but we just got more of the same...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I went on Youtube to find some evidence that this guy is actually a footballer, and found this:

It's really quite hilarious, because pretty much all of the goals are comedy, especially the first :lol:
lol'ed haaard on the first goal. He almost fucked it up!
We should have kept Amauri, at least he know how to motivate his teammates with his clapping...
And Amauri is much more handsome too!

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
So it seems that Marrotta and Conte actually believe that Borriello in an underrated WC diamond, of Italian origin, that has huge potential and excellent finishing skills, that only need just some decent injury free opportunity, for the unstoppable finishing machine to kick in and never stop scoring.
They actually believed the BS Borriello said about his WC game/goal ratio, they actually are that clueless, how sad and Nationalism still is our main substantiate for the titles we cant win anymore, in our desperate effort to hold the biggest part of our once biggest fanbase...
how unfortunate, as i expected more from Conte, but we just got more of the same...
you realise those fans hung up those banners about how they didn't want borriello
so I can't imagine them being happy with him?

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
**** you Borriello.

The guy is beyond useless, he works as an opponent defender. I'll lose my trust in Conte if he ever gives him a start again.

Jun 7, 2003
Oh, wait, is that supposed to be funny?

Haha. There.
yep very funny, and now go and play with the other kids.

so guys you shouldnt all make the mistake to limit a striker only on goals, thats a behavior that i expect from kids. read contes interview and it will tell you why he played and what his characteristics are. then you can go to the bath room look in the mirror and tell yourself that you are not a coach. you can have opinions but bashing the player and the coach is not a opinion but a childish thing. the next time you watch a juve game watch the whole game and dont surf in the forum and just watch the goals. borriello played a good game and was one of the important elements of the goal. and last but not least i give you emos the tip to enjoy a little bit our good season.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

so guys you shouldnt all make the mistake to limit a striker only on goals, thats a behavior that i expect from kids. read contes interview and it will tell you why he played and what his characteristics are. then you can go to the bath room look in the mirror and tell yourself that you are not a coach. you can have opinions but bashing the player and the coach is not a opinion but a childish thing. the next time you watch a juve game watch the whole game and dont surf in the forum and just watch the goals. borriello played a good game and was one of the important elements of the goal. and last but not least i give you emos the tip to enjoy a little bit our good season.
If it's not the striker's job to score goals, then at least you expect and hope the same striker will assist others. Boriello has done nothing of this sort.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004

why dont you tell us then?
Because when Boriello joined us, we posted his presentation and articles, even videos with interviews of his presentation and mostly, whateverybody bragged about was his great finishing skills and game/goal ratio.
Thats exactly what this team needed, as we have enough dribblers already, thats exactly what Borriello promised, thats exactly what we missed the most while using him, seriously there are no excuses anymore, if you have a concrete point to make, point out with arguments what exactly Borriello offers to our team.
And also quote Conte on needed that.

In the past 4-5 consecutive games, our team is suffering great from Borriello's and Bonucci's lack of basic serie material skills/performances
They were the heaviest burden we had to carry this year and lost many valuable points and practically our title hopes, because of the timing.
This is a very serious issues, that is obviously braking our year, if you believe otherwise, pls provide arguments and not V1rtu@l-like accusations...

frick

Apr 4, 2010
I can only guess that Conte wants a holding striker up front. Bad or not, none of our current strikers can hold up a ball like him. Quag is closer which is probably why he came on. A holding striker makes Vucinic's work easier by dividing the defense attention between him and a phyisical striker. The problem is however as we all know, Borri's too limited; but the system is there. IF he can improve at least at what he's being told to do (holding the ball and distributing it) the goals will come.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I can only guess that Conte wants a holding striker up front. Bad or not, none of our current strikers can hold up a ball like him. Quag is closer which is probably why he came on. A holding striker makes Vucinic's work easier by dividing the defense attention between him and a phyisical striker. The problem is however as we all know, Borri's too limited; but the system is there. IF he can improve at least at what he's being told to do (holding the ball and distributing it) the goals will come.
Someone has understood what conte sees in Borriello thanks appfrick

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I don't remember one instance of him holding the ball. Hell, he doesn't even get fouled. He commits silly fouls himself instead.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
I don't remember one instance of him holding the ball. Hell, he doesn't even get fouled. He commits silly fouls himself instead.
Yea but Borriello doesn't hold up the ball well. He has the first touch of an ape and passing skills to match.
I have to watch the match again to be sure but I think there are roughly 2 or maybe 3 occasions at most out of maybe 9 or 10 tries where he held up the ball well. One particular occasion was when there were like 4 defenders and he's alone in the box holding up the ball for a few seconds while Vucinic made his run.

I'm not defending Borri but as usual people tends to exaggerate things here.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Holding ball? holding ball????? Really? You want someone to just hold the ball? There's no one better than Del Piero holding ball Conte if that's his case and reasoning. He should save this excuse for his daughters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)