Marco Borriello (45 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
This is the winter acquisition thats going to lose us the scudetto. We thought we added a substitute. But instead started using him as a starter. Neither roles are suited to him. He belongs in a museum with his 'I starred as an extra in a world war film' hairstyle.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't think everyone would want to hold your balls.
You'd be surprised :p

---------- Post added 08.03.2012 at 19:37 ----------

Dem Nutz :D

---------- Post added 08.03.2012 at 19:38 ----------

But they can if he wants.
:klin:

---------- Post added 08.03.2012 at 19:39 ----------

Can someone please confirm to me if we're forced to sign his ass this summer ( the way smart Marotta signed Motta ) ?
No obligation to buy, but given our history of favoring mediocrity and excess baggage, a likely purchase of this dud looms.

---------- Post added 08.03.2012 at 19:40 ----------

This is the winter acquisition thats going to lose us the scudetto. We thought we added a substitute. But instead started using him as a starter. Neither roles are suited to him. He belongs in a museum with his 'I starred as an extra in a world war film' hairstyle.
:lol: I counted more dives and hair flicks (the Non-Cronios type) yesterday than any actual contribution or end product. Reminded me of a weaker, more effeminate Amauri.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
According to the theory that the universe is unlimited, there's an infinite number of alternative realitys with an unlimited number of variations to our reality.

For example, in an alternative reality, I'm coaching Juve and this season we've had 0 draws and no losses and DP is leading the Serie A with 25 goals :p

Because it's unlimited, there should be an alternative reality where Borriello isn't useless, diving or complaining to the refs.

However, new evidence suggests that Borriello is the only human that's unchanged in all realities and that the only thing that differs between the realities is his hairstyle and facial hair.

Science is mind blowing at times...

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Holding ball? holding ball????? Really? You want someone to just hold the ball? There's no one better than Del Piero holding ball Conte if that's his case and reasoning. He should save this excuse for his daughters.
Del Piero cannot hold the ball, he doesn't even jump to get high balls. Honestly, ADP is so weak and can easily lose the ball when he faces a strong defender. I've seen it a lot in the past couple of seasons.

But, you know what, there's no one better at holding the ball than both Amauri and Iaquinta. So, I don't understand this Borriello signing afterall. Even Matri hold up the ball much better.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Winter acquisitions do not win or lose you titles.
Are you saying acquiring Tevez instead of Borriello wouldn't see us in a better position than we are now? Winter acquisitions, if they are made at all, must add impetus to the team and more often than not are the best time to add some depth to a squad. Unfortunately, when at is mistaken to be below par signings, it can begin to affect the team. If we had signed no striker for example, we would only have Quag, Matri and Del Piero to choose from, which is miles ahead of having Marco on the pitch or anywhere near it. Shot ourselves in the foot coz we never needed this signing, let alone this player. Especially in a non Champions League season. It's shocking really.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)