Marco Borriello (3 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Would you rather that he had kicked the ball up in the air and did an overhead kick?

Or that he had blasted it into the top corner?
Nah, but one would expect a shot with a proper contact in that situation. He had enough time.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
A crappy Italian SS sub, once again Marotta proved me right...
There was absolutely no reason for us to make such a useless acquisition, except from all the wrong reasons i heavily criticise and unfortunately still are our priorities...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You are right in this one Cronios totally (I mean it :D), except Borriello isnt an SS, but a striker, CF if you will with those abbreviations. He is not a "fancy" dribbler or creative SS you seem to think we have an abundance of, but he is a typical straight forward big oaf of a prima punta.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
A crappy Italian SS sub, once again Marotta proved me right...
There was absolutely no reason for us to make such a useless acquisition, except from all the wrong reasons i heavily criticise and unfortunately still are our priorities...
you should formulate this opinion again, and show it to those complaining we lacked scoring up front

:tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: BORIELLO !!!! :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)