Marco Borriello (1 Viewer)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Our opinions on here are only relevant to the discussion which we are involved in. No one in Juventus management would ever listen to any of us. I only state my opinion in discussion and never say that it carries any weight on the issue. i am only a fan, I am not like some on here who think they are better than Conte
So what's the difference between Morini voicing his opinion and you doing the same?

Buy on AliExpress.com

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
So what's the difference between Morini voicing his opinion and you doing the same?
Nothing, but some on here put weight behind peoples opinions, like they matter. If Morini mattered that much to Juve he would be in management. He's not so his opinion is about as weighty as ours. that's my point. ps check your PM

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Those who bitch do it because its a hobby on here lol
We are a team with limited resources and we suffer from the very same issues for 6 consecutive years.
But in each and every transfer window we spend the majority of our resources and searching time to buy players we dont need, in favor of our actual needs.

If you had the opportunity to see our team this year, you would have noticed some weakness like how much Bonucci sucked and Chiellini struggled on the left, for example.
In order to buy Vucinic we compromised our chances to buy a starter quality defender this summer.
But instead of making our priority to compensate this mistakes in the occasion of this transfer window.

We set as our prime priority the acquisition of Borriello, a player who can offer pretty much nothing to improve our performances...
(we chose him for all the wrong reasons over our real needs, we now have 3mil less to offer as salaries and that will make the acquisition of a quality starter far more difficult)

What you say would only made sense if we were signing Borriello AFTER securing our primary targets, as an extra bonus!
But now, we will have to make compromises in order to support this acquisition as our priority...
We have seen the exact same situation happening since Marotta took over...
You are right in this one Cronios totally (I mean it :D), except Borriello isnt an SS, but a striker, CF if you will with those abbreviations. He is not a "fancy" dribbler or creative SS you seem to think we have an abundance of, but he is a typical straight forward big oaf of a prima punta.
true that, there is a valid ppoint there, technically he is a CF, but considering his lack of finishing, i do not consider him a finisher, for the very same reason i didnt consider Amauri, when we considered him back then...
We are repeating the same mistake again, but its indeed technically better than signing an equivalent dedicated SS.

The worst part of the deal is that he has taken priority over all our needs for all the wrong reasons
(transfer for appeasing the nationalist Italian fans by signing a player who has nothing but NT caps, keep giving priority to Ital-juve over Great-Juve, keep preferring quantity over quality in a season we dont play in Europe, keeping the tradition of buying new SSs+CMs in each and every transfer window, just for the shake of it, keep ignoring our LM,LB,CB issues etc etc)
borriello is the key to getting bigger names in the summer ;)
Yeah, like gifting away Tiago and Diego did any help...
BS!!
Poor excuses to justify yet another utter stupidity in the transfer market...

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
stop with the hate, fuckers ... and finally move onto the acceptance stage, will ya :p

considering most of you guys have been wrong about pretty much anything regarding your team, one would think that you'd learn at one point and give it a moment of rest before you start spreading hate and whine around :D

As for Borriello, he surely can kick the ball, have no worries about that:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
In order to buy Vucinic we compromised our chances to buy a starter quality defender this summer.
That could be true.

One question, though: Where do you think we'd have been right now if we bought Vidic instead of Vucinic? Do you think we were gonna do the same or better and how do you think we were gonna finish the season if we bought Vidic and played Quag instead of buying Mirko?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
A Milan fan cannot understand the concept of not having enough money to buy the starter we need, because we have spent too much on the subs.
Neither about salary cap limitations, they can just go ahead and buy more, but we are just ...the new age Juve, a limited club, with very limited capabilities...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)