Marco Borriello (52 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 22, 2007
Toni would have done a lot better.

I'd like to know how he gets starts though. He receives possession, and either runs back towards our goal for 5-10 yards and passes back, or theatrically dives.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
My guess is he was supposed to hold and win the balls while Milan's attacking, much like hardworking Pepe but with more forward role. That early stupid goal however ruined the game, Milan were either parking the bus or playing with little risk and he's rendered useless.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
We should do a Borriello series of dives. A limited edition collection in Juventus gear since he wont be here next season, and if he is, then Marrotta wont.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Unfortunately, I think Conte has bought into his classic CF build. He thought a good way to counter Milan's d would be with a classic centre forward, but what he didn't realise is he sent in a corner flag instead of a centre forward.
I dunno about that. Silva's not exactly out of form, and the guy loves playing against "classic CF" types. This clearly wasn't the game for Borriello (not that there is ever a game for him, unless it's in Serie C), but rather a tricky, skillful attacker. Vucinic or Del Piero.

For the latter, can you imagine the fucking field day he would have had drawing fouls off Mexes?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Even if he showed some signs of good connections with Quagliarella last week against Catania, it wasn't enough that he was to be given a starting place.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
I dunno about that. Silva's not exactly out of form, and the guy loves playing against "classic CF" types. This clearly wasn't the game for Borriello (not that there is ever a game for him, unless it's in Serie C), but rather a tricky, skillful attacker. Vucinic or Del Piero.

For the latter, can you imagine the fucking field day he would have had drawing fouls off Mexes?
I don't think it was a game for him either.
However, mexes should have got a red for punching him - I bet he gets away with that!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)