Marco Borriello (42 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Any more diving and I'll probably start to dislike him. I was quite happy to see Mexes punch him at that point, especially as the tranny will now be banned.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Any more diving and I'll probably start to dislike him. I was quite happy to see Mexes punch him at that point, especially as the tranny will now be banned.
Not just diving, but his balance is terrible. While running with the ball he looks like he's going to break both of his legs.

But yeah I know what you mean, it's pathetic.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I was saying that from the start. Such a pointless transfer.
yeah, me too, also keep piazenza, instead of adding Padoin (except his versatility)
This is a typical example of Marrotta's wasting time, effort and resources for insignificant transfer, that really add nothing to our team.
He has wasted millions upon millions on such squad players, if we were keeping the money and he was focusing his attention to find better starters, we would have at least 2-3 starters in critical positions (CB, LB, CF)
i hope this summer we get a proper transfer manager.

PS But whats worse, is that Conte is also affected from this Borriello hype, i cant believe he could tricked like that, how incredibly stupid decision to start him in such a derby...
i really thought that he was smarter than that and not very affected by nationalism, i guess i was wrong and kind of overestimated him...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)