Marco Borriello (4 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
great argument
:hi:

He's clumsy, can't stay on his feet, all he diid in Two games is whine and fall in the pitch. I don't have nothing against him because he's undeed a shit player all i'm worrying about is if we end buying him for 8 mil when he's no better than the deadwood that we are trying to offload for years now. Would much rather to give someone like Immobile or get Destro to compete with Matri than get this Whiny bitch.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
hes not a world beater, he came here to fight for a spot and give matri some competition, so far so good considering once again he hasnt played in ages
He'll never do any better because he's simply a bad player.

Yeah, he wins some balls in the air... great. Other than that he's terrible whether it comes to ball control or off the ball movement he's clueless. And funny thing, he was bad in all previous teams, so I don't see why should he change now.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
:hi:

He's clumsy, can't stay on his feet, all he diid in Two games is whine and fall in the pitch. I don't have nothing against him because he's undeed a shit player all i'm worrying about is if we end buying him for 8 mil when he's no better than the deadwood that we are trying to offload for years now. Would much rather to give someone like Immobile or get Destro to compete with Matri than get this Whiny bitch.
he was involved in 2 goals and hes clearly rusty. I am willing to give him more time to rpove himself, hes clearly hungry and thats good. As for buying him it's not final so i am not worried about it yet, immobile looked worse here and i doubt destro would have been let go under teh same conditions as boriello

He'll never do any better because he's simply a bad player.

Yeah, he wins some balls in the air... great. Other than that he's terrible whether it comes to ball control or off the ball movement he's clueless. And funny thing, he was bad in all previous teams, so I don't see why should he change now.

he is/was not as bad as you make him to be, plus hes a very low risk investment at this point with very possible if not probable upside.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
he was involved in 2 goals and hes clearly rusty. I am willing to give him more time to rpove himself, hes clearly hungry and thats good. As for buying him it's not final so i am not worried about it yet, immobile looked worse here and i doubt destro would have been let go under teh same conditions as boriello

he is/was not as bad as you make him to be, plus hes a very low risk investment at this point with very possible if not probable upside.
What Deneb and Nzoric have been saying is correct, he has made an impact like it or not, maybe hie isnt banging away goals but he's been involved in them in other ways to discount that because of hatred is silly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)