Marco Borriello (2 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
This.

Read another interview (yeah I have no life) Conte speaking about 2009. Said Secco & co asked him of Diego, Conte said he didn't want him but Secco & co insisted on Diego and the 4-2-3-1(?) formation so he didn't get the job.
i remember this as well...conte also said something about something i cant remember but he was referring to the concept of one player predetermining the tactics and playing style of the team..meaning diego was only suited to a particular formation and as a main player in the side would have offered conte tactical inflexibility

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Why do we always waste time and money with these kind of signing id like to think we are above that now and it should be world class or nothing.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
this whole Borriello saga felt like a passage from 'On Death and Dying' :D
I see you guys have finally gone past the stage of denial and have opened Borri's thread. :D ... Some of you are still coping with the stage of anger but many have already moved onto the bargaining one trying to convince themselves this will be just a temporary move and Juve will replace Borri with Higuain in the summer :p

iirc, I was the one to spread the rumour here first but as of right now, I am yet to see anyone thank me for that ... I think I know why ... oh, and almost forgot - congrats :D

P.S. before any knee-jerk reactions, let me say he is a good player and could prove a very useful signing for Juve ;)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Definitely Neg-worthy. In fact, the disgusting username and avatar are worthy of a -Rep every time I see a post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)