Marco Borriello (36 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I don't think he'll be sitting in the stands much though. Either Quag, DP or Elia will lose their place on the bench/squad. Most probably Quag imo.
:facepalm:

for me it will always be Quag >>>>>>> Borriecrap

it is not so much an argument of quality vs quantity, it is an argument of compatibility, as far as i see it we lack a proper prima punta upfront, hence why we have been recently linked with the likes of Damiao, as much as i like matri and quags they are 2 different strikers from each other and to that of Borriello too. As i see it he is a short term solution in order to consolidate our position and objectives in the league, how many time have we been left frustrated cause Matri is unable to cope playing alone? as i see it Borriello is better suited to this role, hence why he is compatible to Conte's system, and because of that i fully support this move.
there is only one problem that borrielo is crap and that we have a player like quag already who was getting his form back. who can also deliver the things we miss when Matri is isolated.
Vuci is back so Matri won't be that isolated anymore also. Because that is the reason why Matri was isolated in the first place.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
:facepalm:

for me it will always be Quag >>>>>>> Borriecrap

there is only one problem that borrielo is crap and that we have a player like quag already who was getting his form back. who can also deliver the things we miss when Matri is isolated.
Vuci is back so Matri won't be that isolated anymore also. Because that is the reason why Matri was isolated in the first place.
and what if and when vucinic is unavailable for whatever reason again? we continue to struggle in front of goal and drop more points? This is why Borriello offers something different. When we signed quags on loan everyone here complained, when we loaned matri everyone complained again too, and now Borriello, nothing ever changes, but to me this move makes sense, which is why i support it. Ofcourse Borriello is by no means a representation of the future Juve, but since he will be of some benefit to us then again i fully support it. All too often people here are quick to write off players, it was the same with Pirlo as well, hell even Vidal was written off by some instead prefering inler eventhough he was going to cost us nearly double what we paid for Vidal.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Quags salary cut was far from Boriello's though. Same could be said about Iaquinta and Toni. They came cheaply yet ever so costly. We're stuck with their ludicrous salary's now. If we eventually attain Boriello's full contract we will sit in the exact same position with him as with his predecessors and no lessons what so ever has been learned.

I'm all for signing Italians, but to a advocate degree. The salaries and transfer costs are just incomprehensible in consideration of what their adding and what someone from a different country would. In a perfect world I would prefer Juve to be almost all Italians with a couple of french dudes and uruguayans adding quality and depth. But the costs are too much. However I do understand that signing Italians means they will most likely adapt much faster than someone from another league. Still...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Tuttosport has a hilarious new headline: Borriello for Scudetto!
They are the worst.
Thats exactly the reason we bought him, for the sake of it, so that we can ignite the Italian nationalists fans of ours a delusional hope...
This shows how are board is thinking and which the priorities, this demonstrates quite a lot about the respect they have for our intelligence.
They really think that we are so stupid and kudos to them for keep serving us mediocre Italian losers and have us cheer for them...

In the end of the day we deserve it...

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
and what if and when vucinic is unavailable for whatever reason again? we continue to struggle in front of goal and drop more points? This is why Borriello offers something different. When we signed quags on loan everyone here complained, when we loaned matri everyone complained again too, and now Borriello, nothing ever changes, but to me this move makes sense, which is why i support it. Ofcourse Borriello is by no means a representation of the future Juve, but since he will be of some benefit to us then again i fully support it. All too often people here are quick to write off players, it was the same with Pirlo as well, hell even Vidal was written off by some instead prefering inler eventhough he was going to cost us nearly double what we paid for Vidal.
Borriello won't save us then. Elia should play then in stead of Vuci
like I said before if Vuci is out we need a proper creative replacement.
Esti, Borriello, Giacherini aren't those.
Only Vuci and Elia has the talents to go past his man more then once during a game.
Ofcourse Del Piero too but he can't deliver anymore all game long.

I don't care for other people opinions on here. I liked it when quag signed for us.
I think Matri still isn't good enough to be a starter in juve. (he can be backup if we sign a wc striker in the summer)
I don't ever rate Borriello and really hope he does crap so we won't sign him for 8 m :facepalm:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
What sucks the most is that, once I knew we were linked with him, I was 100% we would get him.
yes me too, i even asked for mods to close the Tevez transfer thread and explain why Boriello's was closed.
Borriello is the typical BS ItalJuve do all the times, for the obvious nationalist reasons, but the delusionists have more influence here than the sane...
Borriello cant offer that anyway, DP, Quaq and Iaq maybe...
And Borriello is the typical new age Juve transfer, instead of raising a sum to buy a top player, we prefer buying a load of mediocre, so that we can keep the delusional nationalists appealed...

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Quags salary cut was far from Boriello's though. Same could be said about Iaquinta and Toni. They came cheaply yet ever so costly. We're stuck with their ludicrous salary's now. If we eventually attain Boriello's full contract we will sit in the exact same position with him as with his predecessors and no lessons what so ever has been learned.
:tup:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004

I'm all for signing Italians, but to a advocate degree. The salaries and transfer costs are just incomprehensible in consideration of what their adding and what someone from a different country would. In a perfect world I would prefer Juve to be almost all Italians with a couple of french dudes and uruguayans adding quality and depth. But the costs are too much. However I do understand that signing Italians means they will most likely adapt much faster than someone from another league. Still...
Sanity is rare in these forums, welcome dear forumer +rep

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Thats exactly the reason we bought him, for the sake of it, so that we can ignite the Italian nationalists fans of ours a delusional hope...
This shows how are board is thinking and which the priorities, this demonstrates quite a lot about the respect they have for our intelligence.
They really think that we are so stupid and kudos to them for keep serving us mediocre Italian losers and have us cheer for them...

In the end of the day we deserve it...
you nauseate me greatly. Delusional hopes, what the fuck are you talking about? Why dont you do us all a favor and go become an inter fan, they have plenty of idiots like you

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Borriello won't save us then. Elia should play then in stead of Vuci
like I said before if Vuci is out we need a proper creative replacement.
Esti, Borriello, Giacherini aren't those.
Only Vuci and Elia has the talents to go past his man more then once during a game.
Ofcourse Del Piero too but he can't deliver anymore all game long.

I don't care for other people opinions on here. I liked it when quag signed for us.
I think Matri still isn't good enough to be a starter in juve. (he can be backup if we sign a wc striker in the summer)
I don't ever rate Borriello and really hope he does crap so we won't sign him for 8 m :facepalm:
we never lacked creativity even when vucinic was out, the stats show that! we infact lacked someone to put the ball away which definately showed when Matri was misfiring.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
you nauseate me greatly. Delusional hopes, what the fuck are you talking about? Why dont you do us all a favor and go become an inter fan, they have plenty of idiots like you
Our fans do hope that Boriello, only because he is Italian, with his flicks, he will help us more than an Alex over Bonucci would...
We are the new Inter!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)