Marco Borriello (2 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Our fans do hope that Boriello, only because he is Italian, with his flicks, he will help us more than an Alex over Bonucci would...
We are the new Inter!
couldn't give a shit whether Borriello is Italian, Portugese, Iraqi, Japanese etc... All i care is that he scores and converts the chances that Juve have had plenty of, but as i said we have lacked the finish, something i feel Borriello would be effective at doing. Whether we actually sign him in the summer or not is another matter and once i'll worry about then and not before

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
So according to this http://www.football-italia.net/node/14269

Conte DID actually want him.
Just as I thought, most of that guru shit is just well, bullshit.

Conte, I believe, is different than Del Neri, he will have a say in every transfer from now on.
good because this is how the club should have been run for some years now, infact Capello was the last manager who was able to request specific players or at least have a say in the club transfer policy which is where secco went horribly wrong at, he was like a kid with lots of money in a candy store, saying that poulsen was the only signing he objected to prefering alonso, but ruinieri had other ideas.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
You don`t expect Conte to come up and say: Erm, actually I didn`t want him here. He is here because of the one eyed, fat ass Idiotta.

It`s a diplomatic answer. We don`t know what happed there but. . .
Marotta wanted him here since last summer.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
You don`t expect Conte to come up and say: Erm, actually I didn`t want him here. He is here because of the one eyed, fat ass Idiotta.

Conte was a wallflower in all this, bowing down to Marotta, I'm sure...

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011

Well he could not comment about the subject or find his way out of an answer.
Yet he clearly stated that it was a mutual decision.

If he really doesn't want him, then he wouldn't say what he said in that article.
Because saying that will somehow oblige him to field Borriello when he actually doesn't want him.

He could have been more diplomatic about it and then he'd just bench him, like Elia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)