Marco Borriello (10 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Nzoric has a male fetish for Borriello; he jacks off to his pictures 3 times daily, after breakfast, lunch, and dinner, so any notion of objectivity regarding this fucking STD of a player automatically goes out the window :seven: :D

Seriously, why the fuck to we keep accumulating trash? It's bad enough that we are having a hard time getting rid of the likes of Elia, Krasic, Pazienza, Melo, and Ziegler. We definitely don't need this piece of shit on our squad :mad: :( :ferocious

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Nzoric has a male fetish for Borriello; he jacks off to his pictures 3 times daily, after breakfast, lunch, and dinner, so any notion of objectivity regarding this fucking STD of a player automatically goes out the window :seven: :D

Seriously, why the fuck to we keep accumulating trash? It's bad enough that we are having a hard time getting rid of the likes of Elia, Krasic, Pazienza, Melo, and Ziegler. We definitely don't need this piece of shit on our squad :mad: :( :ferocious
:shifty: They are all WC talents

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
It baffles me, because he is a shit player. At least the hamster Hustinki does it with Dzeko, who is a quality player. Borriello is just a pseudo footballer :p
he's better than matri and quags, which is reason enough for me to clap my balls in joy over the fact that we're loaning him again, if we're loaning him again.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
It baffles me, because he is a $#@! player. At least the hamster Hustinki does it with Dzeko, who is a quality player. Borriello is just a pseudo footballer :p
Borriello is one of Italy's most underrated strikers.

Last year he was clearly unfit. With pre-season training, I think he'll be better for us.

Cant see any harm in loaning him.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
I think that if conte continues to put faith in borrigol then he should play more often. With a stronger line-up, more competitions, and constant leadership by conte, I dont see why borriello cant get 4 maybe even 5 goals this season!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
he's better than matri and quags, which is reason enough for me to clap my balls in joy over the fact that we're loaning him again, if we're loaning him again.

Last year he was clearly unfit. With pre-season training, I think he'll be better for us.

Poor Matri. Poor us.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I think that if conte continues to put faith in borrigol then he should play more often. With a stronger line-up, more competitions, and constant leadership by conte, I dont see why borriello cant get 4 maybe even 5 goals this season!
:lol: :D

---------- Post added 07.07.2012 at 21:26 ----------

:wth: :shifty: Better than Matri and Quag? Care to elaborate please?

---------- Post added 07.07.2012 at 21:28 ----------

He's not under-rated. You are under-rated when you actually accomplish/achieve something and people still don't give you credit where it's due. Borriello is a failure as a footballer, and has accomplished jack shit! He only had one decent scoring season, and that, for a striker, is abysmal. I don't really see what he can bring/brings to the table that any of the other strikers don't. He's a poor man's Amauri.

Jun 7, 2003
:lol: :D

---------- Post added 07.07.2012 at 21:26 ----------

:wth: :shifty: Better than Matri and Quag? Care to elaborate please?

---------- Post added 07.07.2012 at 21:28 ----------

He's not under-rated. You are under-rated when you actually accomplish/achieve something and people still don't give you credit where it's due. Borriello is a failure as a footballer, and has accomplished jack $#@!! He only had one decent scoring season, and that, for a striker, is abysmal. I don't really see what he can bring/brings to the table that any of the other strikers don't. He's a poor man's Amauri.
he won the scudetto with juventus thats a good foundation for another two seasons if he does that what conte says to him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)