Marco Borriello (9 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 7, 2003
what up emos i heard there is a chance that he will play against naples? haha whats your opinion on that matter? i think it is time that borriello gets some playing time haha would be so fine if he starts just to read your crying posts haha

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
what up emos i heard there is a chance that he will play against naples? haha whats your opinion on that matter? i think it is time that borriello gets some playing time haha would be so fine if he starts just to read your crying posts haha
So you want him to start over Del Piero next to Mirko? :) if we play the rumoured 3-5-2 that is.

Jun 7, 2003
So you want him to start over Del Piero next to Mirko? :) if we play the rumoured 3-5-2 that is.
the only thing i want is that we win against whorepoli. i would love to see quag get the nod and that he destroys them whores but i trust in conte and everything he does. if he starts marco i would also be glad because i love him and if he starts del piero i will pull my jeans down and watch the game without pants. so for me it is equal who plays. i just like how the "experts" here are fucked by conte everytime he plays marco

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)