Marco Borriello (6 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Borriello's loan deal is by no means similair to Quags and Matri's. Borrigol was frozen out of the squad and Roma were desperate trying to sell him. Cagliari didnt want to sell Matri at all, he wanted to leave, he even rejected more money.

We wanted Matri wereas Borriello was just an oppertunity

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 7, 2003
It makes me feel a lot better, actually.
i didnt ask you, why you anwering?

Nedvěd;3593903 said:
Borriello is decent, he wasn't that bad last season, 17 goals is a good outcome from someone like Borriello. But he shouldn't be at Juve, if Juve want constant Champions league football the likes of Borriello shouldn't be in the squad.
Never understood the point of this signing, it's not like Juve need any strikers. Now watch Marotta sign the full deal.
Just like Quag and Matri were first on 'loan' then signed, I can see the same happening with Borriello.
people grow with the challenge. he is a good player.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
he was a cheap gamble, he does the work that conte demands of him, but fails what we demand of him, wich is beeing profilic in scoring.

no doubt we will not keep him. but if matri got injured, at least we would have a backup till the end of this season.

and no, quag isnt a real cf and alex cant play consecutive games

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
sooner or later he will bang a goal. thats why conte is playing him. if one goal arrives then there is no more mental blockade and he will bang goals with no problems.
He never in his whole career banged goals with no problem. He doesn't offer anything special. He's really poor striker, I have no idea why insist on him so much.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He never in his whole career banged goals with no problem. He doesn't offer anything special. He's really poor striker, I have no idea why insist on him so much.
he is as clinical as quag (not very), but offers quadruple the running

thats why conte uses him

also, since we dont have money for wintermercato, we couldnt get a clinical striker

obviously thats what conte would have liked more

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Yeah he is clinical alright, how many goals did he score remind me?

If he was brought for that reason on cheap ok, but after so many games showing he brings almost nothing only having average games at best why he is still played I just can't understand. I hope he doesn't make a bench for the rest of the season.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
A clinical Boriello :howler:

Going to see the doctor after another round of late night random sexcapades is as close to clinical as this guy is going to get.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
i think both of you missed something
You're talking about how it's Boriello's job to be a prolific goal scorer (which the club is actually not asking him to be - that's why he's a winter mercato loan in the first place - he's a stop gap. We're looking for any type of production from him, plus he's never had 20 once, so he's never been prolific), and you mention his name in the same sentence as the term clinical (albeit with a caveat), yet we're the ones missing something?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This guy is a prime example of how some people are lucky in life.

He gets to do the job he enjoys (even though he isn't very good at it), gets paid shitloads of money, and bangs hot chicks. Kinda like Amauri, Motta and Molinaro tbh.

---------- Post added 01.04.2012 at 13:56 ----------

This guy is a prime example of how some people are lucky in life.

He gets to do the job he enjoys (even though he isn't very good at it), gets paid shitloads of money, and bangs hot chicks. Kinda like Amauri, Motta and Molinaro tbh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)