X
Ernon
Rookie/history forum

- - - Updated - - -

i remember he scored against real and barca

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Surprisingly, he was with Juventus for SEVEN seasons and managed to just score 16 goals. I'm sure Zaza can score more if he somehow manages to stay with us for seven seasons. I don't even want to argue with his stats. The guy had no talent whatsoever.

When I think of the worst strikers Juve have had in the past two decades. Him, Bendtner and Amauri come to mind.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Surprisingly, he was with Juventus for SEVEN seasons and managed to just score 16 goals. I'm sure Zaza can score more if he somehow manages to stay with us for seven seasons. I don't even want to argue with his stats. The guy had no talent whatsoever.

When I think of the worst strikers Juve have had in the past two decades. Him, Bendtner and Amauri come to mind.
I'm not interested in your predictions about the future.

If you think Zalayeta had no talent and almost never scored goals then you've understood nothing about Zalayeta (which indeed appears to be the case). Hint: how good were Rampulla's stats?

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
I'm not interested in your predictions about the future.

If you think Zalayeta had no talent and almost never scored goals then you've understood nothing about Zalayeta (which indeed appears to be the case). Hint: how good were Rampulla's stats?
Like I said. I don't even want to discuss his stats. I judged him based on his time on the pitch.

Salas turned out to be one of the biggest flops for Juve in the striker department over the years, who managed to score just two goals. Difference is, the guy had talent and injuries destroyed him.

Your free to fap over his Barcelona goal now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)