Marcelo Zalayeta (8 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
what's the use of a co-ownership deal with napoli ? i don't see it
Juventus got some money now for him. If he impresses for Napoli, his price will raise up and Napoli will have to pay even more for his other half. If he has a poor season Juventus will get him back cheaper than they sold him for.

So, it´s a win-win situation. This deal is better than full sale and it´s better than a loan deal.

So, Secco bashers, eat your own pants.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Triptonite

Jun 12, 2007
I liked Zala too. He WILL ALWAYS be remembered with his goals against Barca and R.Madrid... cannot say that for many "greater" players... he has brought us many happy moments, especially those two :p

I am happy that he got a chance to play more often. And I wonder how he will play agianst us :)

He is real Juventino:eyebrows:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
They gave up 50% of his contract? Are we some kind of charity these days? Giving up Tiago for 0,5 million, Giovinco for 3 million and now this? They act is if there is no value on these guys what so ever. They could have sent Zalayeta to Greece or some shit like that and gotten money for him.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Zalayeta :touched:

Goals in CL are remembered, but he was also scoring some decisive goals in serie A. Goals that brought us wins in seasons when we were fighting for the scudetto and winning it.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
They gave up 50% of his contract? Are we some kind of charity these days? Giving up Tiago for 0,5 million, Giovinco for 3 million and now this? They act is if there is no value on these guys what so ever. They could have sent Zalayeta to Greece or some shit like that and gotten money for him.
We got money for him, €2m altogether from Napoli....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)