Marcelo Zalayeta (1 Viewer)

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
Actualy I am getting nervous and mad at him caz he isn't controling the ball quite well, he's slow, trying to get rid of the ball but I never hated Marcelo and I never will.
I rate much higher a loyal player than a scilfyll player, maybe thats not good for the team but it's definitely good for the principles of a human being and the moral values we develop

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
and how many other players do u know that wud sit on the bench and score when it matters? its players like zalayeta that are a rarity and one that i feel we shud keep

Bozi said:
but in saying that he is VERY well paid and would struggle to get that kind of money elsewhere. while he has been a loyal servant we should not ignore the monetary rewards he recieves for being a sqaud player
Thanks for saving me the typing Rob !!

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Zalayeta nears Juve exit Thursday 3 May, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus striker Marcelo Zalayeta has revealed that he is frustrated with his lack of playing time at the Stadio Olimpico.
The Uruguayan international, who joined the Bianconeri from Perugia in 2004, has not been given many chances to shine, appearing only eight times this season and scoring four goals.

“I would really like to stay here, but there is not enough space for me,” said Zalayeta, whose brace on Tuesday sealed the 2-0 win over Frosinone.

“I would like to play more and with continuity. With my physical structure it isn’t easy to reach fitness if you play every once in a while,” added the Bianconero.

“I don’t think those goals in mid-week can really change my situation, I do not get to play enough. I will wait and see what happens in the future and decide,” concluded Zalayeta.

El Panteron, who has always scored decisive goals this year when fielded by Didier Deschamps, is a reported target for Sevilla, who could include striker Frederic Kanouté in a swap deal.

Juventus are also interested in Zaragoza defender Gabi Milito and reports in Italy suggest that the Spanish side might lower its £4.2m asking price if Zalayeta were to move the other way.

this is the first time i hear him complaining

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
I always though he was worth a roster slot and I also think that our current striking core could use only one more addition.

SS: DEL PIERO
SS: PALLADINO

CF: TREZEGUET
CF: HUNTELAAR/BIANCHI
CF: BOJINOV

Keeping Zalayeta on the bench or as a reserve is good because he is not so bad playing on the wing. If one of our strikers go down with injury we just bring him up on the bench and all is well. I don't think we will get anything in a trade deal for him so why not just keep him. He does serve a purpose no matter how big or small it is, there is a need for players like him.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I always though he was worth a roster slot and I also think that our current striking core could use only one more addition.

SS: DEL PIERO
SS: PALLADINO

CF: TREZEGUET
CF: HUNTELAAR/BIANCHI
CF: BOJINOV

Keeping Zalayeta on the bench or as a reserve is good because he is not so bad playing on the wing. If one of our strikers go down with injury we just bring him up on the bench and all is well. I don't think we will get anything in a trade deal for him so why not just keep him. He does serve a purpose no matter how big or small it is, there is a need for players like him.
bianchi will replace bojinov unfortunatly we defo wont have both bianchi and bojigol

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Zalayeta nears Juve exit Thursday 3 May, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus striker Marcelo Zalayeta has revealed that he is frustrated with his lack of playing time at the Stadio Olimpico.

The Uruguayan international, who joined the Bianconeri from Perugia in 2004, has not been given many chances to shine, appearing only eight times this season and scoring four goals.

“I would really like to stay here, but there is not enough space for me,” said Zalayeta, whose brace on Tuesday sealed the 2-0 win over Frosinone.

“I would like to play more and with continuity. With my physical structure it isn’t easy to reach fitness if you play every once in a while,” added the Bianconero.

“I don’t think those goals in mid-week can really change my situation, I do not get to play enough. I will wait and see what happens in the future and decide,” concluded Zalayeta.

El Panteron, who has always scored decisive goals this year when fielded by Didier Deschamps, is a reported target for Sevilla, who could include striker Frederic Kanouté in a swap deal.

Juventus are also interested in Zaragoza defender Gabi Milito and reports in Italy suggest that the Spanish side might lower its £4.2m asking price if Zalayeta were to move the other way.
swap Zala for Kanouté ??

HELL YEAH !!!!:agree: :agree:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
well he has the right. If he isn't playing in Serie B and this is his first time he complained? I still give him the credit.

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
Zala Is destined to be sub
Now we should field all 5 strikers just so they can get playing time!
Someone must be unsatisfied, that's the way in football

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)