Marcelo Zalayeta (3 Viewers)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
He's a player who is not as popular with the fans as Trez, DP, or Neddy, but he has scored some useful goals for Juve. Like today! Well done Zala!

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Even if Zalayeta is in a bad form, doesn't play regularly or perfers to leave to another club, I can't forget that he was the one who kicked Barcelona and Real Madrid out of the CL with his deadly goals in 2003 and 2005 respectively.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Zala plays a tough role, often coming off the bench to play when players are tired or injured. But he's often ready. And he's made some critical goals for us too (e.g., Real Madrid in the CL a couple years back).

Great to see him play well today. Because unfortunately he has been weak for most of this season when DD has called on him.

Dec 26, 2004
He's never been a first choice striker for us,and unless all our strikers get injured for the entire season,he wont be a first choice striker either.Having said that,he doesnt bitch about not getting playing time,doesnt complain about being on the bench,and gives his best everytime he's called upon.

But how important is he to us?Is he someone that we can do without,or do we need him around as someone that we can fall back on when need be?

How important is one of yar toes to ya?? I guess ya can do without it, so cut it off and throw it away...

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
That´s a weird comparison. Toes add beauty to your foot, Zalayeta doesn´t add beauty to Juventus....
foot fetish alert maybe you should team up with pado, offering free foot massages to women in the street. you can satisfy your lust for toes covered in oil and pado can whack teh hell out of their shoes when they are distracted.

back on topic though, for me zalayeta is not and will never be a top player at juve but it is good to see him making the most of the chance he was given in the starting 11. all juve players deserve our respect and we can just say thanks to zala for being a good squad player

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
You can say what you want, but Zalayeta is there when you need him. He sits on the bench without complaining and when he gets his chance he frequently scores. I have huge respect for him. It's hard to find players like that.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
You can say what you want, but Zalayeta is there when you need him. He sits on the bench without complaining and when he gets his chance he frequently scores. I have huge respect for him. It's hard to find players like that.
but in saying that he is VERY well paid and would struggle to get that kind of money elsewhere. while he has been a loyal servant we should not ignore the monetary rewards he recieves for being a sqaud player

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I find it it a little odd though when a players does NOT complain, when always being on the bench. Doesn't a football player wish to actually play football?

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
foot fetish alert maybe you should team up with pado, offering free foot massages to women in the street. you can satisfy your lust for toes covered in oil and pado can whack teh hell out of their shoes when they are distracted.

back on topic though, for me zalayeta is not and will never be a top player at juve but it is good to see him making the most of the chance he was given in the starting 11. all juve players deserve our respect and we can just say thanks to zala for being a good squad player

thank u soooo much, zalayeta will never be a starter with juventus. its ture he scored very important goals but the problem is he shines one night all season long!! and thats it.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
:rofl2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)