Marcelo Zalayeta (2 Viewers)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
He's never been a first choice striker for us,and unless all our strikers get injured for the entire season,he wont be a first choice striker either.Having said that,he doesnt bitch about not getting playing time,doesnt complain about being on the bench,and gives his best everytime he's called upon.

But how important is he to us?Is he someone that we can do without,or do we need him around as someone that we can fall back on when need be?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
are you kidding me?? not even half of that :disagree:
more than 800.000 for sure, i remember transfer rumors,
that teams rejected his services because he asked for 1mil+ salary.
attackers win big money, i cant think of any Juve striker, even Zala ever had a salary less than 800.000:smoke:

He was helpfull at times,even in Europe, esp against Spanish team,
he realised his place in the team and was happy to win titles from our bench,
he asked for more football and is absolutely right and knows very well we cant offer that.
It seemed that this was the year Zala could shine against the lesser opposition, his chance,
but on the contrary... it was one of his worst seasons, he had little time to prove his value and when he had that chance, he proved to be less determined than ever...
I think its time to release him, we owe him that!:smoke:

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Zala is da man...

The Black pantha Aka Spanish Killa Aka Recobas right hand man AKA Urguaying Nightmare aka Expressionless Mime aka ZALA aka Yetti aka Trezegoal,Zlatan,DP,Mutu's sub aka Capellos bench buddy aka Where's my shin guards man aka 12 incher aka Barca Basher aka PK misser aka il panterone aka need to get a new hairdoo aka need a shoe sponser aka help me aka monaco???

That brotha has gots mad respect from me!!!
Forza ZALA!!

*posted on the other zala thread...

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
mad props go to zalagol, at least he doesn't bitch and complain, and he plays his a$$ off when he's on the field.

forza zalagol !!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)