Marcelo Vieira - LB - Real Madrid (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
For a club like Juve with limited TV money there are only a few expensive shit deals you can do before you start jeopardizing long term future. We already made one with Higuain. Marcelo has a contract until 2022, and he won't be cheap.
Juve has become addicted to flashy superficial moves, suits the new brand they're trying to sell us

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Real Madrid is the chad who fucks all the hot chicks when they are in their 20s and in their physical prime.

Juve is the beta male who takes them as provider husband when they are in their 30s, have hit the wall, looks have faded and she has 3 kids already. We are hoping for some pussy but it will probably end in a sexless marriage anyway.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Juve has become addicted to flashy superficial moves, suits the new brand they're trying to sell us
If Madrid is called Galacticos we should be called Supernovas. We are only after dead stars with a last flash like Marcelo.
What the likes of napoleonic and Hist have been pining for.

Too soon to judge, but if we make a habit out of this, then it'll be a problem. Maybe hogging the FKs and playing every minute aren't enough, Ronaldo also needs Marcelo.

- - - Updated - - -

Marcelo's transfer would be paid by Alex Sandro, and Marcelo would pay for his salary (saw him in a top 15 or 20 list of most marketable players).

But Allegri would tear out his remaining hair with Cancelo-Marcelo combo defending as FBs (not helped by our midfield). Then the inevitable in big games: them playing as wingers with MDS and Barza behind them.

Last edited:

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
If he manages to play 60% of what he's capable of we're good. At his best he's twice as good as anybody else in that position, hopefully he hasn't lost his mojo.

- - - Updated - - -

Besides people seem to be forgetting the chemistry and understanding he had with Ronaldo on that left wing. (And also off the pitch)

I've lost count how many goals came from passes between both players. You put them together and I'm bound to believe he can be at his best again,

Last edited:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Depends which Marcelo we get, the one from last season or the current one.

I just hope that his current form is because he is unhappy in Madrid and wants a new challenge.

But yeah, the brazilian over 30 part scares me.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Yes, lete sign an over the hill Lolzilian...

And let's help Real finance the rejuvenation of their squad while we're at it.

Great idea :baus:
Over the hill? I think it’s too early to say. He was doing alright last season and it’s not like this new post-Ronaldo Madrid team is putting the world on fire. They lost a shitload of matches this season. This guy could not only bring the best out of Ronaldo in attack but get back to his best form. If there’s no physical issue I don’t see why not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)