Marcelo Vieira - LB - Real Madrid (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think it's imminent if not already a done deal
It seems.

But if rumours are ture, between him and god forbid , Icardi, we are burning a lot of cash. Then what about the midfield?

And look at marcelos numbers in this last season, the guy in like swiss cheese in the defense. Im worried about this.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It seems.

But if rumours are ture, between him and god forbid , Icardi, we are burning a lot of cash. Then what about the midfield?

And look at marcelos numbers in this last season, the guy in like swiss cheese in the defense. Im worried about this.
well I sure hope we have Zidane as manager who can get a tune out of him

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
if we spend that much on Marcelo we are fucking retarded, genuinely fucken dumb

even though Sandro has been ass, ill much rather him play than us keeping our shite midfield, if we upgrade midfield more then I'm fine with luxury transfers (marcelo, icardi), but fuck me if we keep the garbage we have in the middle for another left back (for which we have 5 players that can play that position) then the whole transfer policy of the club is fucked

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
if we spend that much on Marcelo we are fucking retarded, genuinely fucken dumb

even though Sandro has been ass, ill much rather him play than us keeping our shite midfield, if we upgrade midfield more then I'm fine with luxury transfers (marcelo, icardi), but fuck me if we keep the garbage we have in the middle for another left back (for which we have 5 players that can play that position) then the whole transfer policy of the club is fucked
We already have Ramsey coming, and when Khedira comes back from his injury it'll be like a new signing!

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
when he comes here, it will be totally different marcelo we have seen in madrid this season. that whole madrid team is a mess, lack of leadership, lack of new challenges and once marcelo gets back to his bf ronaldo, knowing their families are friends, their kids being the best friends im sure as hell, it will be the old marcelo, who is still the best LB in the world.

bring him on.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
when he comes here, it will be totally different marcelo we have seen in madrid this season. that whole madrid team is a mess, lack of leadership, lack of new challenges and once marcelo gets back to his bf ronaldo, knowing their families are friends, their kids being the best friends im sure as hell, it will be the old marcelo, who is still the best LB in the world.

bring him on.
Bolded part is the only thing that ives me hope. Im pretty sure Marcelo is having a rough timw in madrid...thats for sure. Maybe a change of enviroment and new challenges could do the trick.

I lost patience with sandro long time ago, so ill not mourn his departure, but the money spend in marcelo worries me.
If the club still has money to revamp the midfield AND buy marcelo, then so be it.

If not, they have to carefully think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)