Marcelo Salas Should Retire (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
he should go back to south America, prefrebly River where he already has a big fan base and a place he's acostummed to so he can regain his form.

Besides, a move to River could benifit juve as they have good players to chose from (D'Ale, Cavinaghi, DeMicheles, even Caudet)

Buy on AliExpress.com

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
he should go back to south America, prefrebly River where he already has a big fan base and a place he's acostummed to so he can regain his form.

Besides, a move to River could benifit juve as they have good players to chose from (D'Ale, Cavinaghi, DeMicheles, even Caudet )

WHY NOT ALL!!!!!

:greedy::devil::greedy::devil::greedy::devil::greedy::devil: :greedy::devil::greedy::devil::greedy::devil::greedy::devil: :greedy::devil::greedy::devil:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Besides, a move to River could benifit juve as they have good players to chose from (D'Ale, Cavinaghi, DeMicheles, even Caudet)
:cheesy:salas for d'ale!

if river accept it then they're surely the biggest fools in the transfer market:LOL:

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
well if they do accept
then there will be a substanial ammount of cash going their way!!!!
which makes them no fools!

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Just found this pic of Salas in my pc... it was 1998 WC and he was still "El Matador" he made Italy 2 goals and he made Cannavaro becoming crazy 4 90 minutes...

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
nope, but still not as bad as Salas.

he's still regarded as "good"
it's only normal that he's losing a bit of his form, cuz he's getting old.

Salas's form on the other hand has nothing to do with age.
it's a combination of injury, family problems, and bad luck.

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
yeah.....he must settle down his prob ASAP....he's good but not a real el-matador now...something happen..

hopefully he can made a great decision coz river talk down his transfer (money prob)...

if he goes away next season...i wish success in his career...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by KeNgO ] ++
well if they do accept
then there will be a substanial ammount of cash going their way!!!!
which makes them no fools!
yes they would...i can't see us paying them more than 15m plus salas in which case they could sell d'ale to another club offering them at least 6-7m more.considering salas is almost worthless they'd be fools alright;)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Saying Salas is worthless is very harsh indeed, he needs to leave Juventus as i feel he still has a lot to offer

Btw what personal problems does he have?

Whats up this season as Rivaldo, Montella and seems that Vieri all have had personal probs this season and now u say Salas too

Actually that has given me a good idea, its time to explain to my boss why I have been hopeless at my job all these years

I have personal problems, well u guys all knew that anyways

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
off course!!,

You cant play well if you have this kind of problems, that are much much more important that soccer.

Miguelito

Dec 15, 2002
Yes Im very sad for Salas ,he has had a hard time in Juve and now this, maybe he should retire yes -definetly leave Juve because he never got the chance there after the injury, I really think that all his teammates never gave him a decent pass and he gave them very good passes, but I also agree he never reached his standards mostly fo playing in a not playing team.
I dont leave near Juventus so Im not a hard core fan of the team I was fan much for Salas but I have to be honest and say that Barcelona was my second team because Im a huge fan of Riquelme hope he has a better destiny.....

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
welcome to our forum Miguelito

i agree with u
Marcelo should quit juventus and go seek his career somewhere else!!!!

he was very unlucky in the famous black and white shirt!

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++

yes they would...i can't see us paying them more than 15m plus salas in which case they could sell d'ale to another club offering them at least 6-7m more.considering salas is almost worthless they'd be fools alright;)
i beg to differ sweetie!!!

but salas is not worthless

he was doing well with Lazio before we got him!!! he plays well for Chile
and he was at some point one of the "best" strikers in italy!!!

him not being able to shine and prove his wroth at juventus is not a reason why he is worthless

he should leave and for riverplate

to sell d'ale and get 15m and at the same time get a striker like Salas who most probably will shine and come back to his old self is definitly not a stupid thing to do and they will be ripping us off and not the other way around!

that is a personal opinion!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
but if they base their judgements based on his performances with juve then he's surely not worth much,if anything...we'd be on the receiving end for sure,considering that they'd be letting go of such a big talent!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)