Marcelo Estigarribia - LW - Deportivo Maldonado (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Althought Malouda is 31, he would take our LM position to the next level i.e. actually any good. The first time Marotta decides to sign a south american player, he decides to sign a some rubbish 24 year old know one has ever heard of, the guy is a curse:lol: or we've been cursed since farsopoli:shifty:
Avlin thinks Chile and Uruguay are in Africa.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I saw him at the Copa. He was great vs Brazil then got lost. He was benched, subbed...tried to dribble everybody but couldn't...not sure if he was injured after the Brazil game but if he plays like he did vs Brazil we'll be :tuttosport: or :sergio: like the rest of the games.

:scared:

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
No idea who this guy is. But he's supposed to be our savior I guess.

So instead of Aguero/Sanchez we got Vucinic + Estigarribia. Great.
its your own fault for thinking we would realisticly get aguero or sanchez. you know what salary aguero has in man city? sanchez wanted barca from the start. but we are as attractive as them right?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
its your own fault for thinking we would realisticly get aguero or sanchez. you know what salary aguero has in man city? sanchez wanted barca from the start. but we are as attractive as them right?
My fault, seriously? Is it really my fault that Marotta actually SAID we'll sign a quality player that's on Aguero's or Alexis' level? So why didn't get? Why did we get Estigarribia and Gian if Vucinic costs 20mln? Where are the other 25mln, since Marotta knew Aguero would cost ~45mln. He said he wants him, so where's the money now?

No, it's not my fault Marotta lies.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
My fault, seriously? Is it really my fault that Marotta actually SAID we'll sign a quality player that's on Aguero's or Alexis' level? So why didn't get? Why did we get Estigarribia and Gian if Vucinic costs 20mln? Where are the other 25mln, since Marotta knew Aguero would cost ~45mln. He said he wants him, so where's the money now?

No, it's not my fault Marotta lies.
Still, it's your fault that you believed him :p

Just take comfort in the fact that you weren't the only 1 who did. About 80% of the forum, if not more, actually thought & kept thinking that we would sign Aguero. You can't believe how much I enjoyed that whole saga :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Still, it's your fault that you believed him :p

Just take comfort in the fact that you weren't the only 1 who did. About 80% of the forum, if not more, actually thought & kept thinking that we would sign Aguero. You can't believe how much I enjoyed that whole saga :D
I thought we could sign him, but then later I wasn't disappointed and that's not even the point. Why didn't we sign some 40mln player later? Or why didn't we sign some quality player after we lost Aguero?

It turns out we had 20mln in our bank but Marotta kept lying how we'll sign some star that's on Aguero's level, lol, bullshit. We end up with Estigarribia now.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
JUNI 2012

GAZZETTA : Juventus will have a 95 million euro for 2012-2013 season, Ribery,Vidic,Higuain!

Tuttosport: J.Elkann we are making serious investment in this new Juventus.

Marotta: We are behind Elkann and Agnelli, This mercato we are going after the stars,

Ribery a done deal? Ribery: Juventus is a fantastic club.

1 SEP 2012

GAZZETTA: Juventus finish the mercato with a loan deal with option to buy deal for Gilardino. Marotta we are making transfers on our conditions, after fail to sign Higuain and G.Rossi who seemed to be a done deal.

TUTTOSPORT: The new juve is taking shape. Vialli: Is a honour to coach Juventus, we will be warriors out there. I will play 4-3-3.

Coriello dello sport: This is the new Juventus. Buffon Lichensteiner Bonucci Chiellini De Ceglie Pirlo Vidal Marchisio Vucinic Gilardino Krasic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)