Marcelo Estigarribia - LW - Deportivo Maldonado (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
It still doesn't make sense, do you want to explain the move again?

Pepe will not leave, why aren't you understanding that?
Oh wait is it August 31st already?

Jack regarding transfer I'll speak with you at the end of the market. I've not made this Pepe shit up, it's coming from SKY.

Regarding this player, he's coming on loan for 300k, he'll be earning 450k for his wages. I will not slate this move.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Oh wait is it August 31st already?

Jack regarding transfer I'll speak with you at the end of the market. I've not made this Pepe shit up, it's coming from SKY.

Regarding this player, he's coming on loan for 300k, he'll be earning 450k for his wages. I will not slate this move.
I never said anything about you making things up, I know you are just reporting but for your sake I want you not to believe these things because players like Pepe, Amauri, Iaquinta, Grygera, Grosso, Motta are leeches that will refuse all the deals no matter who reports they are moving.

Why not slate this move if we are paying 300k and giving away our own Pasquato. That's 300k down the drain.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
And Nicholas, stop with the transfer deadline already. There's no fire without smoke, the moves are obvious, the CB is being ignored, the LW is being sacrificed by Giaccherini and Estigarribia. At the deadline you will only be surprised with a panic move a la Cesare Bovo.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
I never said anything about you making things up, I know you are just reporting but for your sake I want you not to believe these things because players like Pepe, Amauri, Iaquinta, Grygera, Grosso, Motta are leeches that will refuse all the deals no matter who reports they are moving.

Why not slate this move if we are paying 300k and giving away our own Pasquato. That's 300k down the drain.
Pasquato needs to play but is not good enough to start for us yet, a loan is a sensible move for him.

Pepe for me Jack, will leave, I've been wrong on numerous occasions but after watching him in pre season and seeing Conte's attitude towards him, he wants him out. Pepe will earn more in Russia than here and he has Spalletti and Criscito to keep him company. I may be wrong but I see many signs.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
i doubt that we will sign giaccherini this estigarribia and another lw.... and even if we do... why on earth would one do that? why not sign a classy lw and have pasquato on the bench?

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
And Nicholas, stop with the transfer deadline already. There's no fire without smoke, the moves are obvious, the CB is being ignored, the LW is being sacrificed by Giaccherini and Estigarribia. At the deadline you will only be surprised with a panic move a la Cesare Bovo.
I'll be surprised with Bruno Alves and Malouda thank you :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Pasquato needs to play but is not good enough to start for us yet, a loan is a sensible move for him.

Pepe for me Jack, will leave, I've been wrong on numerous occasions but after watching him in pre season and seeing Conte's attitude towards him, he wants him out. Pepe will earn more in Russia than here and he has Spalletti and Criscito to keep him company. I may be wrong but I see many signs.
Pasquato is not good enough but Giaccherini and Estigarribia are?

Even if Zenit pay Pepe more than we pay him, he will still refuse to leave Italy.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
i doubt that we will sign giaccherini this estigarribia and another lw.... and even if we do... why on earth would one do that? why not sign a classy lw and have pasquato on the bench?
Oh, we will not sign any LW after Estigarribia, that will be our latest champion.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I'll be surprised with Bruno Alves and Malouda thank you :D
You are really a dreamer, I can't see how do you still find the ability to do that after all the mess Marotta has done this season. It's really disgusting to be honest, a real mess that requires a lot to be fixed.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
You are really a dreamer, I can't see how do you still find the ability to do that after all the mess Marotta has done this season. It's really disgusting to be honest, a real mess that requires a lot to be fixed.
I'm delusional yes, let's hope I'm not disappointed.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Both are sensible for the bench, yes. Pasquato needs to play.
Do you really think they are being brought for the bench? One of them will start, Nicholas. Stop kidding yourself with Malouda and the likes, they are just there to sell season tickets.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
Do you really think they are being brought for the bench? One of them will start, Nicholas. Stop kidding yourself with Malouda and the likes, they are just there to sell season tickets.
If Pepe and Pasquato leaves, then yes they'll go to the bench and we'll sign another LW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)