Marcelo Estigarribia - LW - Deportivo Maldonado (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
what more do you want me to edit?

Full name Marcelo Alejandro Estigarribia Balmori
Date of birth September 21, 1987 (age 23)
Place of birth Fernando de la Mora, Paraguay
Height 1.81 m (5 ft 11 in)
Playing position Midfielder

Career

Estigarribia started his career in the youth divisions of Club Unión Pacífico before moving to Sport Colombia where he made his professional debut at the age of 17.[1] In 2006 he moved to Paraguayan side Cerro Porteño, and in August 2008 he was transferred to Le Mans of the Ligue 1.[2] On 27 December 2009 Newell's Old Boys have signed the Paraguayan versatile midfielder on loan from French side Le Mans UC for one and a half years.[3]

International career

He received his first cap in the friendly match against Ivory Coast on 22 May 2008. He scored his first international goal in a friendly match against South Africa on 1 April 2010.​

Source : Wikipedia.org

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Estigarribia: "I'll play in Serie A. I still can not say where, however,"

We know short the future of Marcelo Estigarribia. The player, in the last hour approached more frequently to Juventus, according to the newspaper reported "Ultimahora" would arrive in Italy to put his signature on the contract that will bind with a team of Serie A. The name of the new destination of "Chelo", however, still remains top secret, as explained by the same player at the 'Cardinal Deportivo' just before leaving for the beautiful country: "They asked me not to name but before the signing everything is already defined. My representatives are in Italy to finalize the details and I already know the nature of the contractI will arrive on loan with the right of redemption. I am very happy. "

He's so gonna sign for us :D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Don't think he's coming as a starter. Can see him and Giaccherini as backups, while Pasquato will be loaned, and Pepe sold. Krasic and Malouda as starters perhaps. With the two subs being low cost options specifically suited to Conte's ideas.

OP
AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
  • Thread Starter #39
    Don't think he's coming as a starter. Can see him and Giaccherini as backups, while Pasquato will be loaned, and Pepe sold. Krasic and Malouda as starters perhaps. With the two subs being low cost options specifically suited to Conte's ideas.
    this is a possibility all except pasquato being loaned I dont see him going anywhere

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)