Marcelo Alejandro Estigarribia (6 Viewers)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
He has a nickname,it's 'Chelo'.

Btw,has he signed yet?after the medical there were no reports about the deal being done.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
Though footballers always look good in those Youtube videos dedicated and made for them, and always shown in those videos as if they are legends,but this Estigarriba still couldn't impress me in this video:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Giaccherini, Estigarriba, Milos Krasic, Cristian Pasquato and Simone Pepe.. = What a fantastic set of wingers. Milan and Inter, watch your flanks!

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Robben was a lw for many years
since he played by Bayern he is a rw
maybe they mean that :D

Giaccherini, Estigarriba, Milos Krasic, Cristian Pasquato and Simone Pepe.. = What a fantastic set of wingers. Milan and Inter, watch your flanks!
Milan are really scared for him for sure :seven:

May 22, 2007
"Trying to think of a European comparison I would say Arjen Robben – not in terms of quality but style."

Really? Estigirr is a left winger who from all the videos I've watched so far never cuts inside while Robben is a right winger and all he does is cut inside to cause havoc.
Robben at Chelsea when he played left wing more often?

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Stick 'Chelo' in the title for his thread that way people will become more familiar with his nickname and we wont have to keep writing things like estigrabbiamyballs ever time we refer to him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)