Manuele Blasi to Genoa? (3 Viewers)

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
not really no, but thats not to say i wouldnt play giovinco from time to time
Hey, look, it doesn't matter about that.. The important thing is that there a striker who has been playing in a shitty team yet can still consistently produce the goods and do it well, and you don't rate him.. I don't know if that's stupid or... well, stupid lol

ah just making the most of it b4 i go away in a few weeks
Oh, shame...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Hey, look, it doesn't matter about that.. The important thing is that there a striker who has been playing in a shitty team yet can still consistently produce the goods and do it well, and you don't rate him.. I don't know if that's stupid or... well, stupid lol

Oh, shame...
we'll talk again next season after his disasterous season at spurs

yes i know ull miss me :toast:

OP
francesco

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
  • Thread Starter #47
    Il neo-promosso Genoa starebbe considerando di presentare un'offerta alla Juventus per Manuele Blasi, pur consapevole degl'alti costi dell'operazione: i rossoblu sono infatti alla ricerca di un giocatore che rinforzi la linea mediana e l'ex centrocampista della Fiorentina è in cima alla lista degl'obbiettivi del presidente Preziosi. La Juventus sarebbe disposta a trattare la cessione del giocatore, ma solo in comproprietà, e sebbene l'operazione non sarebbe onerosa - la metà del cartellino di Blasi è valutata attorno ai 3 milioni di euro -, a rendere difficile la trattativa contribuisce piuttosto l'alto ingaggio del centrocampista di Civitavecchia.
    Sulle tracce del giocatore cresciuto nelle giovanili del Milan c'è anche l'Udinese.

calciomercato.com

Translation:
    Newly promoted Genoa are considering making an offer to Juventus, Blasi is at the top of president Prezioso's wishlist. Juventus are prepared to let the player go, but only as a co-ownership deal at a cost of about 3mil euro. Udinese are also reportedly interested as well.

Jun 7, 2003
    cc i like blasi he played a good season with emerson back then. he should be given a chance by ranieri. and we cant sell all our backups, we need a little depht in our squad. and we are selling all the moggi juventinos, i dont like that.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
    cc i like blasi he played a good season with emerson back then. he should be given a chance by ranieri. and we cant sell all our backups, we need a little depht in our squad. and we are selling all the moggi juventinos, i dont like that.
    yeah but for CM we have established players in tiago n almiron n two great players who need time in nocerino n marchisio, not to mention experienced proven players like tacchi n zanetti.. but i agree with u on blasi, i thought he was pretty good that year but he hasnt gone on n excelled (despite being capped by azzuri) n IMO he is not needed and in a time where juve need money with an inexperienced board i think his sale in inevitable

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    Blasi is a destroyer in midfield, he's as close as we have to gattuso back thenin terms of playing style (all grit no technique, although actually too far to compare to gattuso).
    I dont think we'll have space for him, Im not a fan of his game anyways.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
    i hate the fatc that zanetti may be a starter for us next season
    by far i think he will be the weakest point in our squad if hes out there
    his game is not good enough for juve....we need a destroyer of a dm
    as for blasi..we shouldve tested him in serie b last season but i hope we can get like 5 million from selling him and giannecheda

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    i hate the fatc that zanetti may be a starter for us next season
    by far i think he will be the weakest point in our squad if hes out there
    his game is not good enough for juve....we need a destroyer of a dm
    as for blasi..we shouldve tested him in serie b last season but i hope we can get like 5 million from selling him and giannecheda
    zanetti was one of our best players last season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)