Manuele Blasi to Genoa? (2 Viewers)

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
and it sickens me how mediocre or overrated players like darren bent can go for so much money
I'm sorry, you might say the price is a bit high, but saying he is mediocre is nothing but this anti-EPL/English bias I find many people on the forums have. You're telling me that a player who's scored 17 goals last season for Charlton, compared to Trez's 15 In Serie B, supplied by the likes of Nedved and Camoranesi, with more matches to play says something, doesn't it? I think we both came to the same conclusion, right? Trez is overrated? :rolleyes:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I'm sorry, you might say the price is a bit high, but saying he is mediocre is nothing but this anti-EPL/English bias I find many people on the forums have. You're telling me that a player who's scored 17 goals last season for Charlton, compared to Trez's 15 In Serie B, supplied by the likes of Nedved and Camoranesi, with more matches to play says something, doesn't it? I think we both came to the same conclusion, right? Trez is overrated? :rolleyes:
for someone who hasnt consistently scored 17 goals a season is not worth 17 mill, especially if he cost more than henry who garantees 20+ in the prem

OP
francesco

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
  • Thread Starter #29
    id like to see bent score 17 goals in serie a, let alone serie b. you just cant compare the EPL to serie a. :rofl:

/usr/bin

Excellent
    Mar 6, 2005
    for someone who hasnt consistently scored 17 goals a season is not worth 17 mill, especially if he cost more than henry who garantees 20+ in the prem
    Yet my argument was that he is anything but mediocre, regardless of the price.. Thanks for proving to me that you're an imbecile

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    we should sell him for 3-5 mil Euro....
    Why do you expect 5 mil Euro for Blasi ?
    How much would you accept Secco to pay for him if we were the ones buying Blasi ?
    You'd be happy if we buy him for 5 mil or you'll say I hope You die Secco, you overpaying bastard?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    How much would you accept Secco to pay for him if we were the ones buying Blasi ?
    You'd be happy if we buy him for 5 mil or you'll say I hope You die Secco, you overpaying bastard?

the truth is the club that will buy him will be worse than us but will see blasi more useful than we do

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    Come on, we bought BoumBoum for 5 mil ! :D
    Is he worse than BoumBoum?!! :eyebrows:

/usr/bin

Excellent
    Mar 6, 2005
    what 1 good consistant season makes him good? stop watching you tube clips, and actually watch a game
    No, but two consistent (you should learn to spell, btw, makes your argument appear more intelligent) seasons with Charlton's shitty ass midfield, with almost a 1:2 goal to game ratio, as well as the highest scoring English player (cue the "English players suck ass" rant, I suppose) so I suggest you stop being a dumbass and shut the fuck up

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    the truth is the club that will buy him will be worse than us but will see blasi more useful than we do
    Not logical at all.
    With your logic we should pay 10 mil for Sneijder but Castel di Sangro should pay 20 mil for him because for them he'll be a one man team and he'll singlehandedly take them from regional division to serie C2.
    Genoa's worse than us but they also have much less money than we do. You have one price for Juve, Milan and Inter and different price for Genoa, Bologna and Ascoli.
    Or if we are fair, players should have the same price for Juve and Genoa when they're buying them.
    So, to get to my question again : would you accept Juve to buy Blasi for 5 mil euro ?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    No, but two consistent (you should learn to spell, btw, makes your argument appear more intelligent) seasons with Charlton's shitty ass midfield, with almost a 1:2 goal to game ratio, as well as the highest scoring English player (cue the "English players suck ass" rant, I suppose) so I suggest you stop being a dumbass and shut the fuck up
    oh wow 2, am i suppose to be amazed by that?

and how many good, consistant english strikers are there? 1? 2? probably no more than that

you got anything else better to do than to tell others to "shut the f*ck up" and to actually be mature enough to just state ur point without blowing your head off over it

Not logical at all.
    With your logic we should pay 10 mil for Sneijder but Castel di Sangro should pay 20 mil for him because for them he'll be a one man team and he'll singlehandedly take them from regional division to serie C2.
    Genoa's worse than us but they also have much less money than we do. You have one price for Juve, Milan and Inter and different price for Genoa, Bologna and Ascoli.
    Or if we are fair, players should have the same price for Juve and Genoa when they're buying them.
    So, to get to my question again : would you accept Juve to buy Blasi for 5 mil euro ?
    quite frankly i wud prob take anything for blasi, but obviously the highest bid matters

/usr/bin

Excellent
    Mar 6, 2005
    oh wow 2, am i suppose to be amazed by that?

and how many good, consistant english strikers are there? 1? 2? probably no more than that
    Apparently 2 seasons in a row aren't enough for Bent, but 1.5 games for Giovinco makes you cream in your pants, eh? (Not saying Giovinco aint nothing, but I'm just saying..) :rolleyes:

you got anything else better to do than to tell others to "shut the f*ck up" and to actually be mature enough to just state ur point without blowing your head off over it
    :howler: That's rich, coming from you.. Ignorance might be excusable, but you are something else.. Come back to me when you act like you're older than 12 years old ;)

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Apparently 2 seasons in a row aren't enough for Bent, but 1.5 games for Giovinco makes you cream in your pants, eh? (Not saying Giovinco aint nothing, but I'm just saying..) :rolleyes:

:howler: That's rich, coming from you.. Ignorance might be excusable, but you are something else.. Come back to me when you act like you're older than 12 years old ;)
    He's an ultra.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006

wtf u bringing giovinco into all this? i see giovinco as promising and exciting prospect, nothing more, he not proven anything yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)