Manuel Locatelli (13 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Almost as good as Pirlo.
I'm talking about Maria Pirlo, Andrea Pirlo's grandmother.
you can't compare the two players. Locatelli isn't the Mama Pirlo by any means but Locatelli is closer to the new Bjerknes. absolute trash of a player. if you want to shit on allegri, playing Locatelli from the start was one of his prime crimes today

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
€120M combined spent on this guy, Kean and Turdeski

If you add Chiesa, that's almost €180M and Chiesa lately has been doing his best Turdeski impressions.

Italian project has been a colossal failure thus far.

There is still some hope for Chiesa and Locatelli but I'm hugely skeptical these players would be pillars for the club for the foreseeable future. Just not good enough imo even with a terrible coach wrecking everything up.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
€120M combined spent on this guy, Kean and Turdeski

If you add Chiesa, that's almost €180M and Chiesa lately has been doing his best Turdeski impressions.

Italian project has been a colossal failure thus far.

There is still some hope for Chiesa and Locatelli but I'm hugely skeptical these players would be pillars for the club for the foreseeable future. Just not good enough imo even with a terrible coach wrecking everything up.
Jungtoli apparently wants another Italo JJ so be prepared to overspend for the latest overrated Italian to fluff the stupid country.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Buying locatelli wasnt an issue, nor was what we paid for him. His performances in Serie A and for the national team were good enough and the transfer was merited.

What I cant understand is how from day 1, allegri has played him in a role that has never got the best out of him and he continues to play him in that role. The arrogance and ignorance of allegri is astonishing.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
76% passing accuracy yesterday :touched:
Worse than every single Juve starter :touched:

Imagine a situation where Pirlo or Pjanic were the worst passers in our team. You cannot, because it never happened. Hell, I can't remember a situation when the striker had much better PA than our playmaker. Yesterday Vlahovic was a much better passer than Locatelli.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Buying locatelli wasnt an issue, nor was what we paid for him. His performances in Serie A and for the national team were good enough and the transfer was merited.

What I cant understand is how from day 1, allegri has played him in a role that has never got the best out of him and he continues to play him in that role. The arrogance and ignorance of allegri is astonishing.
I know many have lost patience with Locatelli already. I choose to wait till he has a proper coach

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
He'll be fine again with some fucking footballers around him. Right now he's surrounded by guys playing hide and seek or expecting him to make a pinpoint 50-metres pass all the time.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
He'll be fine again with some fucking footballers around him. Right now he's surrounded by guys playing hide and seek or expecting him to make a pinpoint 50-metres pass all the time.
I’d be fine with him if he at least succesfully completed some of those once in a while….

However his long diagonal passes and vision to put through a teammate are completely lacking and on average probably manages to hit at most 10 out of each 50 attempts at it, which says it all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)