Manuel Locatelli (11 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
watching the highlights just realized that before chiesa's goal locatelli did some pretty good job with keeping the ball in before cambiaso could launch that perfect pass. not only tactics or mental preparation but these nuances could be so important on the long run too

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
As much as wasn't fan of Bentacur, have to admit his play at Juve IMO was better than what Loca has produced. And I'm a fan of Loca. In the music business, they would refer to him as a one hit wonder from his Euro performance.

Long term contract and don't think anyone wants him so hopefully a new manager will get the best out of him.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
As much as wasn't fan of Bentacur, have to admit his play at Juve IMO was better than what Loca has produced. And I'm a fan of Loca. In the music business, they would refer to him as a one hit wonder from his Euro performance.

Long term contract and don't think anyone wants him so hopefully a new manager will get the best out of him.
When someone mentions bentancur I still get flash backs of his horror show vs porto...

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Such a bizarre performance, he was absolutely invisible. All I remember of him is getting badly caught out to lead to their chance when Ted spilled and they hit their own player.

I actually thought he had a good game the other night but seems incapable of putting in string of performances.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
No matter the tactics, if as a midfielder you cant complete a single pass in 45 minutes, you have no business being here.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
No matter the tactics, if as a midfielder you cant complete a single pass in 45 minutes, you have no business being here.
He was not like this at Sassuolo or his early Italy NT days.

A classic example of player regression who's thrown into the deep end and asked to be a playmaker in a poorly coached setup.

He will never be a world class player but he'll be a very good player under the right setup. A water-carrier for another great CM. Even those 'very good' traits have completely disappeared in the last couple of years.

Remains to be seen if he has the mentality to claw back up and revive his career or just evolve into another Turdeski.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He was not like this at Sassuolo or his early Italy NT days.

A classic example of player regression who's thrown into the deep end and asked to be a playmaker in a poorly coached setup.

He will never be a world class player but he'll be a very good player under the right setup. A water-carrier for another great CM. Even those 'very good' traits have completely disappeared in the last couple of years.

Remains to be seen if he has the mentality to claw back up and revive his career or just evolve into another Turdeski.
I repeat 0 completed passes in the 2nd half. Come on. Im aware he was never a world beater and I dont have high expectations from him. However, people cling too much to a single tournament with a NT, while for most of his club career he has been mediocre. He couldnt even cut it at Milan side, which was mediocre back then. In a very good side, the one that competes for trophies, he can come off the bench. At most.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)