Manuel Locatelli (26 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
International friendlies, to me, are completely irrelevant in judging players. And I would go as far as saying that international football in general has no bearing on club football, it's very different.

It'll obviously be better for him playing in an experimental and freer flowing Spalletti team than it will current Allegri, but there is no replication of pressure there.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
at least he looked comfortable with the ball here, cant say that when he plays for us.
this was a friendly against venezuela buddy

also he didn't do anything spectacular when it comes to passing accuracy, through balls, key passes or anything similar. even the number of his accurate long balls matched his seasonal average, with a bit of a better accuracy than usual. maybe he had a few more vertical passes than at juve, i have no data on it. either way a bit more of a free space might have helped him

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
International friendlies, to me, are completely irrelevant in judging players. And I would go as far as saying that international football in general has no bearing on club football, it's very different.

It'll obviously be better for him playing in an experimental and freer flowing Spalletti team than it will current Allegri, but there is no replication of pressure there.
Agree with this, but I'd also mention that a Juve starter probably shouldn't feel any pressure playing against Serie A minnows either.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don't like him, might not ever like him, but it's clear the Allergy is holding him back just like everyone else. We can question Loca's talent and shit, but there is no questioning this loser coach is wrecking our players, especially the somewhat creative ones.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He shouldn't be a starter, but then none of our Mids should. In an ideal scenario, we sell our entire midfield. Realistically, we have to retain a couple (maybe 3) of our midfield players, just for the numbers.

Fagiot should leave (because he gets paid way too much considering what he offers), Pogba is gone, and then it's one between McNuggets and Suckatelli - McNuggets would be easier to dispose of because he actually has suitors, is more marketable, and is on a shorter contract. I'm afraid we'll be stuck with Suckatelli for a long time.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'd like to see us sign two CMs in the summer. Pipe dream to expect the next Vidal I guess.

CM - CM - Locatelli
Wes - Fagioli - Miretti

I don't think we'll have the budget for a lot else. Despite me going from a Loca fan to something of a hater (he's been shit, let's be honest) I agree with Marchisio that he needs a crack in the LCM position he played before, and if Rabiot leaves that frees it up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)