Manuel Locatelli (3 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Im temped to say we should move on him if good offer arrives. Really tired of his stupid passess and slow reactions sometimes, not really into this game but whole time here. But you could say the same about our whole midfield and maybe he is the last guy we should get rid of. Im still thinking he could do better in midfield duo with a competent partner next to him.

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
you know its ok to be slow and clunky if you're a creative technical genius like the italians of the past

but now all we have is non factors like locatelli who is slow, cant pass, cant dribble, cant shoot and is ok at defending

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
you know its ok to be slow and clunky if you're a creative technical genius like the italians of the past

but now all we have is non factors like locatelli who is slow, cant pass, cant dribble, cant shoot and is ok at defending
That “ok at defending” is really the only feedback I see that’s positive. “Mopped up the area nicely” lol - if that’s all we get from our “best” CM we are fucked

he sucks. Sell immediately

- - - Updated - - -

Im temped to say we should move on him if good offer arrives. Really tired of his stupid passess and slow reactions sometimes, not really into this game but whole time here. But you could say the same about our whole midfield and maybe he is the last guy we should get rid of. Im still thinking he could do better in midfield duo with a competent partner next to him.
You still arent convinced? “Temped”? Geez what else does he need to not do to convince you. He offers nothing

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
That “ok at defending” is really the only feedback I see that’s positive. “Mopped up the area nicely” lol - if that’s all we get from our “best” CM we are fucked

he sucks. Sell immediately

- - - Updated - - -

You still arent convinced? “Temped”? Geez what else does he need to not do to convince you. He offers nothing
he doesn't actually defend, he's 'just there' lol.

a body in the way that's all

he never sees the light of day when i play fifa online

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I'd sell almost every one of the squad if a good offer arrived. Bremer is indispensable and Yildiz should be given the opportunity to grow here. I'd be disappointed to lose Vlahovic and Chiesa as I think they can do more for us and I don't think we'd replace them with better players or that we would get good deal for them.Apart from that every player should be available.

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
I'd sell almost every one of the squad if a good offer arrived. Bremer is indispensable and Yildiz should be given the opportunity to grow here. I'd be disappointed to lose Vlahovic and Chiesa as I think they can do more for us and I don't think we'd replace them with better players or that we would get good deal for them.Apart from that every player should be available.
I think that Szczęsny is underrated by most. He's a pretty reliable goalkeeper and if we don't go for a young upcoming talent like Buffon I wouldn't sell him. Still good for a few more years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)