Manuel Locatelli (62 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
backup to Barrenechea.
Neither are the answer if we continue with the midfield 3 setup we have just now. If we want to play either of them they should be in the team to protect the defence and recover the ball with midfielders on either side who can create, nothing more.

I actually thought he had a good first half but should have been braver at times when he could have shot or played a more risky pass. Second half he was poor.

It was a mistake not to go for Calhanoglu. We are crying out for someone like him who can dictate the tempo and play a pass.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
He looked completely off pace, could also say merda did well in closing him down but he did very little in freeing himself up or taking any charge.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He's not a regista, but the obstinate MOFO who insists on fitting square pegs in round holes will never learn this truth. He refuses to be flexible and repeats the same shit ad nauseam - the definition of insanity.

Having said that, I don't think Suckatelli is the answer. He is Mid AF, and should be a rotational player. Ask yourself this: would Suckatelli start for Barca, Real, Bayern, City, Chelshit, or even Inter, Milan, Arsenal or Spurs? The answer is a resounding No!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
He's not a regista, but the obstinate MOFO who insists on fitting square pegs in round holes will never learn this truth. He refuses to be flexible and repeats the same shit ad nauseam - the definition of insanity.

Having said that, I don't think Suckatelli is the answer. He is Mid AF, and should be a rotational player. Ask yourself this: would Suckatelli start for Barca, Real, Bayern, City, Chelshit, or even Inter, Milan, Arsenal or Spurs? The answer is a resounding No!
he wouldn't even start at roma or napoli.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Still don’t understand why this guy is here let alone getting playing time. Are we really worse off playing a youngster? Anyone?

zero value to this club for years

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I can’t take this club seriously when he and Sandro get minutes

- - - Updated - - -

Players like him are why I don’t watch this team live anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 18, Guests: 38)